Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LaLuna's MidDay Cafe V2 [OPEN RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSYCOsanches589

02-22-2014

"So this is why you were closed for a couple days? I mostly came here to see why you were closed for those couple days."

Vinsancenara

02-22-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"So this is why you were closed for a couple days? I mostly came here to see why you were closed for those couple days."

"Well... thought it would be good to change it up a bit. What do you think?"

PSYCOsanches589

02-22-2014

"It's good. I like the little upper area there is now."

Vinsancenara

02-22-2014

"Thank you. I do hope more come soon."

Script Lord

02-22-2014

Seras looked at Quinn with a small smile playing at her features, seemingly glad to be able to spend time with a fellow military woman. She laughed a bit as she nodded in self-affirmation.

"I guess running is pretty important for someone in your position. How frequently does Valor accompany you on your exercises? I can't imagine you two ever being apart, with how close you appear to be."

{{ Just reposting for Quinn }}

PSYCOsanches589

02-22-2014

Rayler took a seat at the bar "It's as if I have a clean slate here...none of the bad memories that followed me into the old cafe."

Vinsancenara

02-22-2014

"Well don't just stand there, have a seat and make yourself comfortable."

PSYCOsanches589

02-22-2014

"I will!" he took a seat at the bar

Ask Zyra

02-23-2014

Quote:
"I can assume that there are only certain kinds of meats that quench that hunger hm?" Diana said coyly, maintaining eye contact, watching as she pointed towards the appetizers again whilst showing their choices once more. "So much meat for only us women hm?, I'm sure people will get jealous if we decide to enjoy ourselves a little more."

As they conversed, while waiting, Diana noticed that they had grown off topic about the plants, even if they were in a resturant, she still wished to continue speaking about them.

Diana's brow raised as the appetizer chosen, along with the several meat plate was brought to them shy 10 minutes later, which they would both seemingly enjoy. They had agreed on the simple mozzarella sticks, whilst the plate of ribs, chicken, small steak bites and other little things came along with them.

"To think that I wasn't hungry when I got here... Perhaps I have to thank you for that." Diana simply remarked, beginning to enjoy their appetizers, awaiting the waitress to return so they could at least order their meals as well...unless they filled up over the appetizers as well.

"Yes well I do cause quite the appetite." Zyra said with a smirk. "I doubt this will fill me up...I have such a hunger sometimes."

Ask Quinn n Val

02-23-2014

Quote:
Script Lord:
Seras looked at Quinn with a small smile playing at her features, seemingly glad to be able to spend time with a fellow military woman. She laughed a bit as she nodded in self-affirmation.

"I guess running is pretty important for someone in your position. How frequently does Valor accompany you on your exercises? I can't imagine you two ever being apart, with how close you appear to be."

"I make him come with me everyday." She smirked, putting emphasis on the make. "I can't let him sit around eating all day and getting fat when I need him to be in top shape right?" She chuckled lightly and pet his head.

Valor moved his head into the pet slightly but otherwise didn't seem interested in what the women were discussing.