Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LaLuna's MidDay Cafe V2 [OPEN RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-04-2014

Quote:
Grievous77:
He raised his eyes curiously at her question. "Leave? If you mean my people wanting to go somewhere else...then that won't work. They want an actual life in society, but they're to sad and rather hide from the world here. People would think of them monsters, I just see us as misunderstood beings. I live because my purpose is to have my people not try to survive, but live in comfort without eating over sticks full of bugs or fish." He said, eyes now looking down.

Al-Khali's head dropped down a bit and to the front, while still being turned to the side. She asked " What is the difference then? What is the difference between hiding, cowering in fear and shame and leaving? Why don't you leave to build your own society? Make your own path with your own lives. Why do you so desperately want to be a part of a society that doesn't want to accept you? You could have all you desire. Why Scar? "

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grievous77

10-04-2014

Quote:
Aproxima:
Al-Khali's head dropped down a bit and to the front, while still being turned to the side. She asked " What is the difference then? What is the difference between hiding, cowering in fear and shame and leaving? Why don't you leave to build your own society? Make your own path with your own lives. Why do you so desperately want to be a part of a society that doesn't want to accept you? You could have all you desire. Why Scar? "

Scar sighed, looking down. "Al-Khali, all and most of Valoran is inhabited. I want for my people to be accepted, to not hide their true selves from the humans.. I want a day where men and Saurian's stand together in battle, or working together. They scattered unless I heed the call, but...I still have my journey to go and get my people what they deserve. Equality." He said, walking to Al-Khali and would grab her hand ever so gently, placing his on hers and smiling slightly.