Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask ZedV2

10-03-2014

((bump))

HyperDriveX

10-03-2014

Quote:
Ask ZedV2:
Tai would be sleeping in her bedroom, mentally exhausted from the night she would not realize you were returning to the temple and would not hear you knock at the door if you chose to do so.

Night would indeed try to knock on the door to her bedroom. He would knock, wait for about 5 minutes then knock again. Repeating 3 times before he looks down to the ground and sighs.

Ask ZedV2

10-03-2014

Quote:
HyperDriveX:
Night would indeed try to knock on the door to her bedroom. He would knock, wait for about 5 minutes then knock again. Repeating 3 times before he looks down to the ground and sighs.

Tai would open the door two minutes after the last knock, "yes?" She asked, rubbing her eyes with obvious dark rings.

Unexisted

10-04-2014

Quote:
Tai frowned as she answered in a confused voice, "I don't know what your getting at Agenor-san, your saying I don't like humans? But I'm human and I like myself so I have to like other people?"

Agenor decide to change topic.

(〃 ̄_&#65507 " ....never mind."

(〃∂_&#8706 " anyway Miss tai do you have a boyfriend or maybe a guy you like?

Ask ZedV2

10-04-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:
Agenor decide to change topic.

(〃 ̄_&#65507 " ....never mind."

(〃∂_&#8706 " anyway Miss tai do you have a boyfriend or maybe a guy you like?

"Well...." She blushed and said, "I... I like Nighto-kun but... I do not think he can ever return the emotion I feel for him so I must get rid of it if I wish to be happy."

Unexisted

10-05-2014

Quote:
Ask ZedV2:
"Well...." She blushed and said, "I... I like Nighto-kun but... I do not think he can ever return the emotion I feel for him so I must get rid of it if I wish to be happy."

Agenor was supraised.
(〃ô⌓ô) " oh you mean night muramasa?"

(〃ŏヮ&#335 " my my I didn't know you two knew each other."

(〃ôヮô) " so, do you mean he isn't interest in you?"

(〃 ̄ᴗ ̄)b " if that's the case he made a huge mistake of throwing his best chance of getting a good wife."

(〃¬ᴗ&#65506 " know what I mean?"

Ask ZedV2

10-05-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:
Agenor was supraised.
(〃ô⌓ô) " oh you mean night muramasa?"

(〃ŏヮ&#335 " my my I didn't know you two knew each other."

(〃ôヮô) " so, do you mean he isn't interest in you?"

(〃 ̄ᴗ ̄)b " if that's the case he made a huge mistake of throwing his best chance of getting a good wife."

(〃¬ᴗ&#65506 " know what I mean?"

"I guess..." Tai said with a blush as she looked way embarrassed, "But he is with someone else... I'm happy for them.."

Unexisted

10-05-2014

(( hey Nagash everyone is moving to another forum, are you planing to move too?))