Ask Zed 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Zed was sparring with some of the new proclaimed Shadow Warriors that have embraced the shadows as their own. Some of them were average, but a few stood out. Teaching this technique wasn’t easy and to be skilled at it is any easier. After some time has passed one of his students came up to Zed.

“Not now Young Shadow…” He said sternly as he witnessed the two shadow warriors sparring with one another.

“Of course Lord Zed, but this is a letter…. From the institute…” She responded calmly, but respectfully back to her master. It was hard to say how old the young girl was sense she was completely covered up except the green eyes that peered out of her hood. She handed out the letter to him. He quickly stabbed down his twin blade and took the letter and opened it, as he read:

Quote:
Dear Master of Shadows,

It is required of you to answer the questions of fellow Champion and anyone else that would like to question you. It isn’t required that you have to come to the institute, so if people can’t reach you in Ionia. They are free to send a letter requesting an acquaintance.

From,
High Summoner Ymir

Zed starred at the letter with his red eyes and merely tossed it back to his ‘Young Shadow’. “It appears champions are allowed to visit me now… We can’t be too quick to threaten anyone that comes near for now, but don’t let your guard down.”

The student nods before taking the letter behind her back. “Of course Lord Zed.” She then went back to the front entrance of temple as she waited for anyone to come see her Lord.

((Zed is not at the institute, he is in his Shadow temple in Ionia. If you want to meet up with him, feel free to send a letter for him to come to you))
((EDIT: Yes I did just copy and paste the old Zed's intro but anything I would have said would have been the exact same thing. Please don't hurt meXD))

Nagash lich king

02-21-2014

Zed entered the temple started meditating. Shadow energy circled him as he concentrated.

Unexisted

02-21-2014

Mitra wander into the temple looking for shelter and food.

" wonder if Mitra could fine some food here." She said to herself.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3961

Nagash lich king

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Mitra wander into the temple looking for shelter and food.

" wonder if Mitra could fine some food here." She said to herself.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3961
A ninja shrouded in darkness would be at the gates and promptly ask, "What do you want."

Unexisted

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
A ninja shrouded in darkness would be at the gates and promptly ask, "What do you want."
" Mitra is looking for place to stay."

Her stomach would suddenly growl. She looks down at her stomach and place both of her hands on it.

" I know tummy, Mitra is hungry too....."

PixelDemise

02-21-2014

Nafan slowly moves into the temple looking around at the Order's ninjas training. He moves up to Zed and says "Shadow magic useful. Short range Teleportation. Temporary invisibility. Wish to acquire secrets of Shadow magic."

Nagash lich king

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelDemise View Post
Nafan slowly moves into the temple looking around at the Order's ninjas training. He moves up to Zed and says "Shadow magic useful. Short range Teleportation. Temporary invisibility. Wish to acquire secrets of Shadow magic."
Zed looked on the strange with cold eyes, suddenly fifty of the young ninjas surrounded the man. "Only the worthy will survive." As he said this, he became a shadow as the students advanced.

Unexisted

02-21-2014

(( don't forget to reply my post please.))

Nagash lich king

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
" Mitra is looking for place to stay."

Her stomach would suddenly growl. She looks down at her stomach and place both of her hands on it.

" I know tummy, Mitra is hungry too....."
The young ninja drew her blade and rushed at Mitra. "Only the strongest will survive." She said as she closed in.

Unexisted

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
The young ninja drew her blade and rushed at Mitra. "Only the strongest will survive." She said as she closed in.
Before the ninja could fully drew out her blade Mitra would instantly vanished from her sight. The next thing she knew is Mitra sitting on top of her pinning down on both of her wrist aside her head. Mitra's chest would lay on top of her's. Mitra closely look at her and say.

" Mitra's tummy is hungry and Mitra wants food."

She would then smell her.
" mmmmm, missy you smell good. What do you have with you? Shall Mitra strip search you?" With that said she tilt her head, directly looks at her.

(( sorry it I'm bad, I try to RPing without using faces. D: ))