Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Satisfying Ability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reivur

01-04-2010

Throwing a Nidalee Spear into someone's spine just as they escape into the Fog of War/Brush has always been awesome.

Zenanii

01-04-2010

Hitting someone with Ashe arrow from halfway across the map.

meatwagon

01-04-2010

Just about any skillshot is satisfying to land, and especially to grab a kill with. As a dedicated Corki player, landing that one last missile as the enemy is fleeing is a huge rush, especially against a highlander'd Yi or an escaping Twitch / Eve.

Labomba

01-04-2010

I love using Trist's ult to save a teammate or put an enemy in an undesirable location.

Worstcase

01-04-2010

Hitting a caster with Veigar's ultimate, don't know why, but it always was the most satisfying thing.

Zatikon

01-04-2010

Rammus's powerball, Alistar's headbutt and Nunu's ult.

Steelrambo

01-04-2010

Watching a teamfight turn into a teamfight-with-one-team-at-1/3-health using Nunu's ult is always really satisfying. I hate Ashe and I hate playing as Ashe, but a perfect arrow shot can feel really good.