Most Satisfying Ability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquirrelsOnFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

I'm going to have to go with "shooting a perfect arrow from across the map" with Ashe and getting the kill/assist.

It's one thing when they simply stand there at low health or by your allies and you shot in a straight line from your base (Easy "tough shot"). It's another when you're on bot, they're on top and parallel with you, and you perfectly predict where they'll be and get the snipe.

My personal favorite was the time I was aiming for the enemy's full health champ so my waiting team could initiate a fight, but right before it hit him, it stopped and killed the low hp Eve who was stealth at the time.

Seriously, the skill shot is incredibly satisfying when you're good at getting it and don't waste many opportunities trying to achieve it.

dumbo3k

01-04-2010

Time Bomb definitely. Placed a timebomb on a near-dead enemy, he ran back, and stood next to his near dead teammate. Double kill!

Ressa

01-04-2010

I think it's funny how a lot of people are listing I-win buttons here.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ressa View Post
I think it's funny how a lot of people are listing I-win buttons here.
Wins are satisfying. Though getting Zileans ult off on an ally at 5 hp is also satisfying.

ProHoe

01-04-2010

Nailing a running champion through terrain where you have no sight on the other side with corki's missles is one of the most satisfying things for me. That and killing an enemy twitch low on health by guessing where he is behind his turret waiting for his teammates to come so he can pop his spray and pray. Ive actually been called terrible after nailing one of these kills, so so satisfying.

SumTinWong

01-04-2010

i think there are many great abilities

quadra/penta kills with katarina or fiddlesticks can be just awesome
on the other side, i LOVE it when i save someone with kayle/zilean ultimate and suddenly the battle turns around and we win

Solus

01-04-2010

Most satisfying ability? I'd have to say post-passive lay wastes.

Only because I played a game where Ashe and I(Karthus) were constantly gunning for eachother, but she managed to kill me(With help) and as she ran away I killed her with lay waste, that annoying *****...

Beklynn

01-04-2010

I'm going with Rammus' powerball hitting a lame Eve or Twitch that is invis and trying to get away.

"You got lucky"

"No, you are predictable"

HideGoSeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Tornado into nashor with Janna. Not only stole the buff, but got a kill =)

Ruichi

01-04-2010

using Puncturing Taunt right before they get into the safety of there tower only to have them chase you back to your allies