Most Satisfying Ability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treefort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

Tryndamere's Mocking Shout. If all it did was make that chicken noise and put a chicken icon over their head, and didn't slow them at all, it would still be a great ability.

xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-03-2010

Malphite Ult.

Horoscope

01-03-2010

spray and pray LOLZ .

Pocky Snacks

01-03-2010

I like Boomerang Blade. Especially now with the damage reduction per-hit, it's very satisfying to get the first two direct hits on an opponent champion or kill fleeing cloaked enemies.

Kalfu

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy the Spork View Post
it's very satisfying when an enemy who would otherwise escape hits one of Teemo's shrooms.
I can't count the number of times i have literally jumped for joy when this happens. Playing Teemo of course. I'll be doing something on the other side of map, like grabbing lizard/shopping/planting more traps...

"You have slain an enemy"
Wait wut? Oh my shrooms!!!!!

That and "accidentally" killing an enemy while farming with boomerang on sivir, priceless

Omega Taurus

01-03-2010

Veigar's Ultimate when it gets the killing blow. You get to hear that badass WOOSH BOOM!, them dying, announcer saying enemy killed, you get 5 more ability power AND you get 500-1500 mana back.

Epistatic

01-03-2010

Gold card. Definitely. WHAM! And then they're dead

Gigg

01-03-2010

Gankplank's cannon ball!

Farming nicely in your lane with parley shot, then, oh! my team is doing a 3v3 realllly far from me! Lets use the air strike!!!!!

DOUBLE KILL!! An assist on top of it, 2 levels and you kept on farming that time! Which gave you around 1k5 gold and 5 charges in that crit sword of overpowered sheen empowered crit parley shot.

KlockworK

01-03-2010

A time bomb that kills an enemy near the enemy you planted it on. Man that was beautiful.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

01-03-2010

Nidalee's spear and her trap.