New champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emd00196

02-20-2014

Please do not give me credit for this, it was not my idea

Quote:

Role: Ranged, Assassin, Marksman(woman?)

Quote:

[Innate] Piercing Daggers
Ayelia's basic attacks impale the target with a dagger. If she moves with 200 units of the target she removes the blade and deals physical damage to them. This ability has an 8 second cooldown.

Quote:

[Q] Merciless Razor
Ayelia throws 2 daggers at the target's feet, snaring them for 2 seconds.

Quote:

[W] Death Seeker
Ayelia throws a dagger towards the cursor, impaling the first target it comes across for physical damage. If a target is impaled she can dash towards the enemy and remove the dagger, activating Piercing Blades.

Quote:

[E] Blade Dancer
(First Cast): Ayelia leaps towards the enemy champion and prepares to kick off after one second.

(Second Cast): Ayelia vaults off the target towards the cursor and flings 3 daggers at the champion, dealing physical damage.

Quote:

[R] Hidden Edge
[Passive] Ayelia stores a hidden blade every few seconds, up to a maximum of X. Activating Piercing Blades adding a stock of Hidden Edge.

[Active] Ayelia throws all of her hidden blades out in a cone dealing physical damage, For each blade lodged in the target their armor is reduced by X% for X seconds, or until destroyed. The armor reduction is 50% effective for each additional blade stuck in the target.

If Ayelia is within 200 units of the afflicted target and clicks on a lodged dagger she pulls it out of the enemies, activating Piercing Blades.

Quote:

Classic Ayelia Quotes
Upon Selection:
- I am the hidden edge.

Movement:
- There are strange workings in Noxus.
- Beware the Black Rose.
- Silent as the night.
- Hesitation is death.
- Keep your eyes and ears open.

Attacking:
- Without so much as a whimper.
- Strike with precision.
- Aim for the vitals.
- Very well.
- As you command.
- I'll take this dance.

Joke Near Friendly Alistar:
- Alistar, I knew I'd see you again!
- *Jumps on Alistar's shoulders*

Joke Near Katarina:
- Shall I arrange for the Might of Demacia to come here, Young Master Du Couteau?

Joke Near Talon:
- Master Talon, about those leads that you asked of me?
- Shall I investigate the Demacian known as Quinn, Master Talon?

If you are wondering this is the slave girl who rescued Alistar.

siphon33

02-20-2014

Ok my champion name is maya, the psychic mage (you can give another name if you want).
The lore, in resume is that she is syndra friend that got separated after syndra was taken away from her village. At that moment she knew it her inner power submerged and cause a havoc in her village. the mages in the villages decide to sent maya away to ioana where many experiment was made on her. Then one day an experiment went wrong and maya was able to wake up from her sleep as she was on asleep by mean of sedatives. Maya unleashed her power and destroy the lab then she run away until she found her friend, syndra back on the way to the league on the way syndra and maya both help each other . They finally arrive at the league and after their long route they were able to control their power.

Now for the ability:
1. passive: hidden power
maya attract minions,champions or neutral monster towards her whose life is below 50% . Minions and neutral monsters whose life is below 30% automatically explode and regenerate 4/8/12/16/20 mana .
Each time maya kill a champion she got 0.5% magic penetration and cooldown upon death 1/4 of the stack is loss.since maya is a psychic user, she does not deal any basic attack .

2. Q : mental force
maya target a unit or champion she knock airbone him and heavily smashed it on the ground to deal magic damage 70/140/210/280/350 + 40% of maya ability power. If it was a champion who is smashed on the ground it deal an additional 20% area of effect damage to nearby enemies.

3. W : inner tide
active: after each 7 spell cast maya unleash a tide of psychic wave in a large AOE around her and repelling all healthy enemy champions in the area and dealing to all enemies in the area 50/100/150/200/250 +60% of maya ability power. If inner tide is cast again within 5 seconds maya then attract the enemies whose health are below 50% towards her.
passive: maya store inner tide up to three stacks. maya also gain an increase in armor and magic resistance for all unit she kills 1/2/3/4/5

4. E : psychic barrier
maya create a barrier around her and shield herself and others nearby aliies near her for 40/60/80/100/120 +80% ability power . If maya or her ally barrier breaks she or they are heal for 60/120/180/240/300 . the barrier remains on just for 5 seconds.

5.R : mental shock wave
maya channel her power and focus on 1 single AOE attack. she first create a sphere preventing all escape from enemies champions futile (like the range of xerath ult) she then stay immobile for 5 second forcing all enemies champions to come to her she then break the sphere and unleashed a devastating shock wave that deal 200/400/600 + 80% of maya abilty power if maya is attacked during the channeling time, maya unleash the shockwave at an earlier stage causing minor damage 100/200/300 + 40% maya ability power but the sphere will not break until 10 seconds time out even if maya is dead.

hope you guys read it and appreciate it its a full thought champion not even copied from any game I played so far. thanks for reading and hope she will be the new champion after velkoz even you guys bring some change in her no problem but keep the name plz.

Varkarrus

02-20-2014

Did you seriously just post your own champion idea in someone else's thread?

megaFly06

02-20-2014

What Varkarrus said... ^^^^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<

emd00196

02-20-2014

It is alright what he did about the champion mayaIt is a intersting concept if i say so myself. I got the information from this thread http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...hlight=alistar. Just give me feed back so I can get art for this woman.

emd00196

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by siphon33 View Post
Ok my champion name is maya, the psychic mage (you can give another name if you want).
The lore, in resume is that she is syndra friend that got separated after syndra was taken away from her village. At that moment she knew it her inner power submerged and cause a havoc in her village. the mages in the villages decide to sent maya away to ioana where many experiment was made on her. Then one day an experiment went wrong and maya was able to wake up from her sleep as she was on asleep by mean of sedatives. Maya unleashed her power and destroy the lab then she run away until she found her friend, syndra back on the way to the league on the way syndra and maya both help each other . They finally arrive at the league and after their long route they were able to control their power. It is a good idea it would be awesome if we can get some art work for this mage what do you think?

Now for the ability:
1. passive: hidden power
maya attract minions,champions or neutral monster towards her whose life is below 50% . Minions and neutral monsters whose life is below 30% automatically explode and regenerate 4/8/12/16/20 mana .
Each time maya kill a champion she got 0.5% magic penetration and cooldown upon death 1/4 of the stack is loss.since maya is a psychic user, she does not deal any basic attack .

2. Q : mental force
maya target a unit or champion she knock airbone him and heavily smashed it on the ground to deal magic damage 70/140/210/280/350 + 40% of maya ability power. If it was a champion who is smashed on the ground it deal an additional 20% area of effect damage to nearby enemies.

3. W : inner tide
active: after each 7 spell cast maya unleash a tide of psychic wave in a large AOE around her and repelling all healthy enemy champions in the area and dealing to all enemies in the area 50/100/150/200/250 +60% of maya ability power. If inner tide is cast again within 5 seconds maya then attract the enemies whose health are below 50% towards her.
passive: maya store inner tide up to three stacks. maya also gain an increase in armor and magic resistance for all unit she kills 1/2/3/4/5

4. E : psychic barrier
maya create a barrier around her and shield herself and others nearby aliies near her for 40/60/80/100/120 +80% ability power . If maya or her ally barrier breaks she or they are heal for 60/120/180/240/300 . the barrier remains on just for 5 seconds.

5.R : mental shock wave
maya channel her power and focus on 1 single AOE attack. she first create a sphere preventing all escape from enemies champions futile (like the range of xerath ult) she then stay immobile for 5 second forcing all enemies champions to come to her she then break the sphere and unleashed a devastating shock wave that deal 200/400/600 + 80% of maya abilty power if maya is attacked during the channeling time, maya unleash the shockwave at an earlier stage causing minor damage 100/200/300 + 40% maya ability power but the sphere will not break until 10 seconds time out even if maya is dead.

hope you guys read it and appreciate it its a full thought champion not even copied from any game I played so far. thanks for reading and hope she will be the new champion after velkoz even you guys bring some change in her no problem but keep the name plz.

It can be a really good idea lets get some artwork for this mage i tink it is an better idea than the one i posted