The Journey Around Valoran (OOC/Signups)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-20-2014

Lillith hears tale of another adventurer starting up a quest and is dying for some conflict. (( I would love to join ))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3923

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2014

Alright, I've narrowed the choices down to two: Tella and Kyther. Take your pick.

Kingldino

02-20-2014

I would like to Join in With Num If thats alright.

Tine

02-20-2014

Tine might be nice for this, someone will need to keep yahoo warm.

AskCorpMundo

02-20-2014

I would like to join, might be nice opprutunity to discern more details 'bout this girl -

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3887

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

I have an OC in development that might join I will get him posted by tomorrow if slots are open

Dwall96

02-20-2014

Alright all, I am back. I have enjoyed reading multiple bios and abilities of characters. So right now, I will pick two more people to accept. All the ones posted that I don't pick, doesn't mean I won't pick one of you if I don't pick you right now. So my two I choose are...Akuma's OC Max and I'm stuck between Tella and Kyther from Cryypter. If he so wishes, I will make an exception and allow both OCs. Meaning there will be an extra in the Company. But only if Cryypter wishes to play as two separate OCs.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2014

Alright then. Do let me know if you guys have another open spot.

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

My OC is ready if more spots open up

Dwall96

02-20-2014

My mistake. what I meant by last post was that if Cryypter decided to use both OCs in this, then I would still allow one more OC. Only making an exception to Cryypter, mainly I've watched how he rps and I trust him to do well to get both OCs equally involved. Plus I'm not asking him to use both. I was wondering if he had a preference or if he wished to use both. as of right now, there is ONE space left. No matter what Cryypter decides to do.