The Journey Around Valoran (OOC/Signups)

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Clyde! The guy that Sol met. Too bad Sol's dead.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2014

Alright I'd like to use a character I haven't used in a while. Since it's been so long I'm perfectly happy to revise her if you'd like. Just let me know if you've got any suggestions.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/140

Dwall96

02-19-2014

doesn't look bad. I prefer pictures with a person's OC, but that has zero effect on who I pick. but profile looks pretty solid. maybe add some specific abilities she knows, Palpatine

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Dwall, how does my guy looks? http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3851 Spire?

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

I'm getting a headache from trying to make really "unique abilities."

Dwall96

02-19-2014

they don't have to be that unique where they give you a headache. lol Mathias' bodyguard's abilities are all pretty standard. Nothing a normal barbarian can't do.

As for Spire, just make sure you don't go overboard with the consuming his victims. I mean, there will only be a certain amount of encounters that will include characters that have unique abilities that you can be used to an extent of course. I just ask for you not to over do it is all. Along with the cellular reconstruction. I may ask for you to tone that down a little. Seems a bit op on how you worded it. I'm sure direct hit on explosions would kill him. But hitting him with something else would take him out of the fight for a certain amount of time, yes? Maybe add like a time of recuperation of the cells. But I'll review the story and your character sheet a few more times to see.

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Yeah, i've had it where if he needs to extensively regenerate, his consumed powers will all disappear, leaving him strong, just not as strong as before. But I think I'll tone down his Defy All Odds a bit.

Dwall96

02-19-2014

Alright, keep 'em coming all. I enjoy reading everyone's abilities, bios, and such. I am going to hit the hay in a few. Keep rolling over night. If you are one of those nocturnal humans. I hope to see more signups.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwall96 View Post
doesn't look bad. I prefer pictures with a person's OC, but that has zero effect on who I pick. but profile looks pretty solid. maybe add some specific abilities she knows, Palpatine

Fixed it up a bit. How's that? I'm a little foreign to the whole "specific abilities" thing.

Dwall96

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Palpatine View Post
Fixed it up a bit. How's that? I'm a little foreign to the whole "specific abilities" thing.
looks pretty good now. I understand. Just need to get an idea of what fighting style everyone uses.

1234567 ... 8