Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Journey Around Valoran (OOC/Signups)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Clyde! The guy that Sol met. Too bad Sol's dead.

Papa Palpatine

02-19-2014

Alright I'd like to use a character I haven't used in a while. Since it's been so long I'm perfectly happy to revise her if you'd like. Just let me know if you've got any suggestions.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/140

Dwall96

02-19-2014

doesn't look bad. I prefer pictures with a person's OC, but that has zero effect on who I pick. but profile looks pretty solid. maybe add some specific abilities she knows, Palpatine

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Dwall, how does my guy looks? http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3851 Spire?

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

I'm getting a headache from trying to make really "unique abilities."

Dwall96

02-19-2014

they don't have to be that unique where they give you a headache. lol Mathias' bodyguard's abilities are all pretty standard. Nothing a normal barbarian can't do.

As for Spire, just make sure you don't go overboard with the consuming his victims. I mean, there will only be a certain amount of encounters that will include characters that have unique abilities that you can be used to an extent of course. I just ask for you not to over do it is all. Along with the cellular reconstruction. I may ask for you to tone that down a little. Seems a bit op on how you worded it. I'm sure direct hit on explosions would kill him. But hitting him with something else would take him out of the fight for a certain amount of time, yes? Maybe add like a time of recuperation of the cells. But I'll review the story and your character sheet a few more times to see.

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

Yeah, i've had it where if he needs to extensively regenerate, his consumed powers will all disappear, leaving him strong, just not as strong as before. But I think I'll tone down his Defy All Odds a bit.

Dwall96

02-19-2014

Alright, keep 'em coming all. I enjoy reading everyone's abilities, bios, and such. I am going to hit the hay in a few. Keep rolling over night. If you are one of those nocturnal humans. I hope to see more signups.

Papa Palpatine

02-19-2014

Quote:
Dwall96:
doesn't look bad. I prefer pictures with a person's OC, but that has zero effect on who I pick. but profile looks pretty solid. maybe add some specific abilities she knows, Palpatine

Fixed it up a bit. How's that? I'm a little foreign to the whole "specific abilities" thing.

Dwall96

02-20-2014

Quote:
Papa Palpatine:
Fixed it up a bit. How's that? I'm a little foreign to the whole "specific abilities" thing.

looks pretty good now. I understand. Just need to get an idea of what fighting style everyone uses.