The Journey Around Valoran (OOC/Signups)

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwall96

02-19-2014

Hooded men and women can be seen in many cities, villages, and even the infamous Shadow Isles. On walls, trees, and doors, there were posters telling of a man looking for adventure.

It read:

Travelers, adventurers, and explorers: Behold! The Journey around Valoran!

My name is Mathias Daniels. I am an exploration and cartography expert. I am looking for five individuals who are willing to travel all of Valoran with me over a long span of time. The journey will be time-consuming and rough. So, before I accept you into the company of myself, I will test you ability to survive and fight, with the help of my Assistant, of course. If you are deemed worthy, I will accept you into the group.

Remember though, only five people can make it. This means the first five people I deem worthy will go. No further sign-ups will be valid. The journey will consist of visiting everywhere including: The Great Barrier, Freljord, The Shadow Isles, Mount Targon, Bilgewater, Ionia, and Shurima Desert. We will face many beasts and thugs along the way. This is why I must test your survivability in battle.

So come! Come and test your skills to see if you are worthy to join me! Oh, and did I forget to mention? The ones who come back alive from the journey will be paid one thousand gold pieces each. I think that will make it more interesting. Anyone allowed. When you are ready, come visit me in The Placidium, the capital of Ionian Islands.

*The bottom of the poster is the signature of Mathias J. Daniels. It is written in fine cursive style.*

((Here we are for the sign ups. Hope to see a lot of you. OCs and champions are allowed.))

((Edit: Accepted:
Agenor
Thunder
Max
Tella/Kyther
Clyde))

((Edit: IC Thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...5#post45369915 ))

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

I was thinking of joining with a oc. (Cough chained up and godlike)

Thunderbird145

02-19-2014

Oh yay, Can i join with thunder?

Unexisted

02-19-2014

reads it
( ・_・)📜

( ⌣̀_⌣́)" mmmh, yes it time for me to prove Myself worthy of being max's friend.

(ง '̀-'́)ง " also being biggest fan of the grand explorer Ezreal, I shall win this and show him the reward!

(`ω )o📝

Add Agenor please.

Dwall96

02-19-2014

Thunder and Agenor are accepted. 3 more spots remain.

MJelicks

02-19-2014

Perhaps Athos maybe?

Unexisted

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwall96 View Post
Thunder and Agenor are accepted. 3 more spots remain.
We need women in our journey! At least one....

Dwall96

02-19-2014

I do agree with you Unexisted lol. But yeah. I shall hold on to the exceptions, mainly due to having a variety of OCs and champions to pick from. I don't want to pick the first five that ask. I do like Athos though.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2014

Hmm, this sounds interesting. I may join, though I haven't decided which OC to use...

Dwall96

02-19-2014

take your time. I'll pick the three I still need once I have enough sign-ups to look through.

12345 ... 8