Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Application RP] Manor of the Preservers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

01-17-2011

As night falls on the Manor, the Preservers each have gone their separate ways. Some to bed, some to study, some to meditation. A sense of calm fills the air, as the excitements of the day have finally come to a close. Tomorrow, a new day will dawn for Valoran: The dawn of the Preservers.

(END)

Munchlord

01-18-2011

((Does that mean this thread is at its end Cryypter? If so, how would one go about communicating with/visiting the Manor of the Preservers? I have a character who'd like to have a chat about possible membership and another character who's intending to swing by with a business proposal or three.))

Kasmiria

01-18-2011

((Get your booty over to Roar for a quick answer and admission))

Cryypter

01-18-2011

((This RP thread has ended, but the Preservers are still active. We have a Roar chatroom (http://www.roarchat.net/) that usually has someone inside, and we will be having other RPs in the future.

ipleadthefif208

01-20-2011

(wondering what the password is for the new base this is isilidur btw)

DomeXscs

01-28-2011

((Sorry for the strange bump, but I went on vacation and the internet we brought sucked... I won't be able to properly follow the events and actions until early february (about 8 days from now)... so sorry guys, good luck ))

Areia Polias

Recruiter

01-28-2011

((its ok. Talz and I are making a timeline so you will know what you've missed))