[Application RP] Manor of the Preservers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

As night falls on the Manor, the Preservers each have gone their separate ways. Some to bed, some to study, some to meditation. A sense of calm fills the air, as the excitements of the day have finally come to a close. Tomorrow, a new day will dawn for Valoran: The dawn of the Preservers.

(END)

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

((Does that mean this thread is at its end Cryypter? If so, how would one go about communicating with/visiting the Manor of the Preservers? I have a character who'd like to have a chat about possible membership and another character who's intending to swing by with a business proposal or three.))

Kasmiria

01-18-2011

((Get your booty over to Roar for a quick answer and admission))

Cryypter

01-18-2011

((This RP thread has ended, but the Preservers are still active. We have a Roar chatroom that usually has someone inside, and we will be having other RPs in the future.

ipleadthefif208

01-20-2011

(wondering what the password is for the new base this is isilidur btw)

DomeXscs

01-28-2011

((Sorry for the strange bump, but I went on vacation and the internet we brought sucked... I won't be able to properly follow the events and actions until early february (about 8 days from now)... so sorry guys, good luck ))

Areia Polias

01-28-2011

((its ok. Talz and I are making a timeline so you will know what you've missed))