[Application RP] Manor of the Preservers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomeXscs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

((I hope it's not very complicated that I write in first person, instead of third. I feel more comfortable telling the story from my character's eyes when I RP.))

I hear miss Monteclaire's invitation, look at her, make a small salute with my head as I take a coup of tea, bring it close to my lips, sense it, and upon noticing nothing out of the ordinary, I take a zip, then convulse a little.

"Ah. Can I have some sugar, if you don't mind, my lady?" (If there's sugar, I put a couple of spoons, if not, no big deal). I turn around, looking for Cryypter. When I see him, I walk towards him, feeling a bit uncomfortable with his voice, but I start a conversation anyway.

"Cryypter". I wait for him to look at me. "It is an honor to meet the Council's head. May our paths bring us strenght in the upcoming battles".

Triumvirate

01-05-2011

Zee'elo heard the woman's words and spoke with a touch of hesitation. He was extremely impressed with the gathering he could see growing around them. He nodded at the rest of them as he stepped forward. He drew his dull white robe slightly tighter around his body, perhaps in a fit of nervousness.

"My name is Zee'elo, I used to be a wandering mage dedicated to fighting the Void. But I feel I will be able to do more good working in conjunction with your order. It is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of so many capable individuals. And pardon me, Miss Monteclaire, but I shall have to turn down your offer for tea. I was never much for it."

Slovakattack

01-05-2011

Varroq eyed the tea table. It was an Ionian antique; 4th dynasty perhaps, built of cherry-wood with gold filigree and numerous designs and patters swirling around it's center and down it's legs. It wasn't a table; it was a work of art.
For Varroq, it's magnificence only stood to throw the rabble seated at it into harsh relief. There was Liliana of course, pouring tea and talking niceties per-usual. Cryypter, the leader of the Preservers also sat, saying little, his silence doing nothing to dampen Liliana's affability.
The others... Varroq sniffed. He hoped that they were more than they appeared, or the Void had already won. Then again, looks can, and often are, deceiving.

Varroq took his place at the table, shot the newcomers a harsh glare, and waited for Liliana to pour him his tea.

Die Nacht

01-05-2011

"No thanks, I don't really like tea. Unless it is iced tea", said Nacht, as he looked around, looking for the door to the basement. If the labs where here, they would be in the basement. He couldn't wait to see the equipment, the furniture and, most important, the void-infected specimens and weapons that he was going to research. Where they here yet?

Kios seemed less intimidating when not near his horse. Or maybe there where just more people around. Or maybe the fact that we had a teleporter and a Lycan in the room made him less amazing. Was this Lycan related to Nidalee in any way? Different animal, yes, but similar DNA, probably.

His eyes caught Griffon. Ah, yes, a familiar face with a familiar mind. Nacht was familiar with his work in teleportation. He approached him,

"Dr. Steelgold, hi. I'm Dr. Nacht Bose, the other lead researcher. I'm quite familiar with your work and can't wait to work with you".

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Hige never stopped, even if his body relaxed and his limbs wasn't moving, magic kept flowing at a high rate through all his body, specially through his most trusted sense, his nose.

He picked up the essence of a being covered by shadows; his nose was keen enough as to smell mana itself and by his judgement that hidden person was given the title of ally for now. Hige's nose was incredibly accurate and the mix of smells coming from each one of the presents didn't distracted him one bit to pick up the smell of the tea and the porcelain surrounding it, each of the ingredients passed his mind and with a stoic gaze he approached the table.

-It's a pleasure to meet you Liliana, it's a lovely infusion the one you got here, I'm interested though, might it taste as good as it smells? -the cold stare on Hige's eyes were locked onto the lady's- I guess it's time to see for myself why are you so interested in this thing you call tea, miss monteclaire.

the eyes gazed over the young looking wild boy as he took one of the cups and unnoticed used his nose one more time to finally gush down the whole tea... a deadly scream left Hige's throat as his hands met with the floor.

-You witch!!!! I BURNED MY TONGUE!!!

DomeXscs

01-05-2011

((/facepalm))

Rafeo

01-05-2011

Rafeo turns toward Kios "And Greetings to you Sir Kios; I haven't heard much about you, but based on what I have heard I Shall be glad to serve under You".

Talz

01-05-2011

"It appears my dear that everyone is heading to the grounds." Pern muttered, seeing the influx in activity around Liliana.

"Then let us make our entrance, Pern, oh great Liege of the Spectral Eye." Khay spoke with a snide voice.

The people were surprisingly quiet, with only a few conversations going on here and there. It seemed everyone was waiting for either someone to arrive or and event to happen. Liliana called for names to be called, but everyone was stiffly silent.

"I am Pern Velisker, Liege of the Spectral Eye, this is my close companion Khay Fernion. I have traveled from the southern Freljords to lend my aid to this organization, but I know little of what you stand for or what plans you hold. Also, some names would be of benifit, with the exception of Miss Monteclaire of course."

In a slightly hesitated voice, Khay says, "It is a pleasure to meet you all. Now if you don't mind, I think I will get some drinks."

Khay approaches Liliana's table, taking a seat next to the woman.

"You don't mind if I sit and talk with you do I? It feels a bit strange being the only other woman here, that and I am not used to these kind of settings. I would feel more at home fighting a Sand Wurm than here." She laughed lightly.

With her gone, Pern approached a man near the tea table, he had a air of confidence and leadership to him, possibly military considering his regalia, although to his disdain it was Ionian. He had to admit, the figure looked very familiar to him though, as if he had seen his face somewhere, but could not place it.

"Pern Velisker, and what is your name and trade?" (Speaking to Kios)

Areia Polias

01-05-2011

Smiling at Rafeo and his companion, Kios studied the pair through the eyes of an experienced warrior and commander. Narenth looks capable, but I am not so sure about the other. "And I am glad to know that I have you to rely on." He had hoped to say more, but Liliana began to stand, indicating her desire to speak. Another time, then.

Kios' eyes passed over the assembly. The gathered strength of these summoners, mercenaries, and researchers would prove to be a powerful force indeed. As Liliana spoke, the warrior gauged his fellows' reactions. The researcher, Dr. Nacht seemed to be growing less uncomfortable each time his eyes wandered in Kios' direction. Good, I do not wish to cause fear in my allies. Tekun Valos seemed to be another warrior worth talking to, Kios could tell by the man's stance alone that he had seen more fights than Kios had. I must speak to him later. Kios thoughts continued until he had cataloged every guest in his mind. Eventually he came to the conclusion that everyone present was worth meeting, for one reason or another.

Kios was about to sit as Liliana offered when he heard a proud introduction announcing the presences of the Grey Liege. He turned, now seeing Pern Velisker in person for the first time. After Haelion Bastion joined the Preservers, Kios had looked up as many details of the High Summoner's acquaintances as possible. What he learned of Pern through those studies had been... most interesting.

Kios noted that the undead warrior was coming directly towards him. Well, now. What could he want? Kios' measured gaze scanned the other's profile. They were of the same height, no, Pern would be shorter without that armor. Kios also noted Pern's look of disdain, I suppose he thinks I am actually Ionian. Heh, then what I have heard of him and Karma are right. He shall be in for at least one pleasant surprise this evening. "Greetings, Pern Veliskar. My name is Kios Anim I am a Councilor of Warfare and a soldier-for-hire by trade. I believe you may know my fellow Councilor, Haelion Bastion?"

Talz

01-05-2011

Pern raised what would have been an eyebrow at learning the man's name.

"Kios Anim, as in the Winter Fox himself? My I apologize for mistaking you as an Ionian, when a true Freljord hero was standing in your shoes. I have perceived many legends about you and your men. I would be fascinated to find out how many of them are actually true. I heard you had personally choked to death three Noxian officers with just one arm, all while scripting the battle strategy for the Zulfier campaign in the other."

I can't believe I didn't bring my weapons, it could have been a really entertaining night.

"Oh and yes, I do know Haelion very well in fact. He is a good friend and even greater ally. Don't be surprised if he ends up changing your life one way or another if you remain in contact with him."

He looked to Khay, conversing with the hostess, she looked so beautiful tonight. Although it had only been a year since the business with Haelion, Pern's life had improved so much since that fateful day she was brought back to him.

"I know he has for me..."