[Application RP] Manor of the Preservers

12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tourist Fjord

01-05-2011

(( Some of Fjord's Info is detailed here http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/5 ))

Bringing his arm up toward his shoulder, well-travelled and versed in the ways of the road, the silhouette casting shadows across the tranquil waters underneath him, reflections rippling up from below. A quick glance, a sigh and a whisper as he turns, prying his view from the jagged mountaintops of the Morgon Mountain range, still visible from this great distance... Secrets laying in wait across the Other Side, into the Cursed South.

Returning to the present, he makes his way briskly towards the gateway, into the Preserver's Fortress. A slow nod and bow, and the figure introduces himself to his new colleagues.

"Good Evening, fellow Investigators. I am called Fjord, I am but a mere vagrant wanderer, but I hope I may assist you in this great cause. My specialization is the historical records of the Void... And the Ancient race known only as the Icathians and what little remains of their Ethos... and Scriptures..."

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

((wuuuut, took me some time! but here I am! http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/92 ))

Through the silence of the daylight the silhouette of what seemed to be a simple animal strode from the sides of the manor, guardians and ballistae all getting into position and tightening the defense felt an immediate rush of adrenaline as their weapons covered their frame as quickly as possible only to find themselves staring at nothing but the wind caressing the grass. His paws were tired, walking from piltover wasn't an easy task specially when using anything but your limbs wasn't an option, as prideful as he was he swallowed his pain and kept hiding effectively in the middle of the day enough as to not be seen.

He saw the entrance getting filled with people but before he was ready to present himself he steadily inspected the outskirts of the manor, if the so called guards couldn't detect him they were not worthy of his trust. His round brought him a pretty good sight of the manor, at least from outside and as soon as felt prepared he walked to the entrance completely oblivious of his looks.

All the presents stood there watching as a familiar sight in the shape of neutral monster from the fields of justice approached, his teeth protruded from his mouth and his paws cut the ground were he walked, the only difference was his black fur that shined with the sunlight.

-Greetings summoners -Said the wolf- quite strong characters we have here I must say...

The silence filled the entrance, the steady river of tea pouring into the cup of the ladylike started filling the cup and unnoticed started to flow out of it as the beautiful horse held by a Shurima man screeched in fear.

-That animal.... talked! -said the shurima person in awe trying to calm down his horse-

-...e... excuse my manners dear fellows... -said the wolf nervously as particles of dust stood in a spiral motion covering his shape and allowing him to change freely to a more human-like shape, his hair dark as his tanned skin was scruffy looking and the markings on his cheeks denoted his wild origins; surprisingly he was clothed in casual fashion with sights of armor underneath it as well as having a leather belt crossing his chest and holding a 2-ends sword on his back- My name is Hige, let's kick some void ass.

Slovakattack

01-05-2011

Away from the hustle and bustle of the main entrance to the Manor, there lay a field. It was a nice field by all accounts; it's flowers and adorable miniature wildlife complementing it's deep green tone quite splendidly. It was a shame, then, that when the portal opened the flowers and grass were covered with golden sand; the creatures of the hill sent running in surprise and fear.

The man that exited the portal was edging on six feet tall. Not much could be seen of him, due to the many layers of clothing covering his body; which had protected him from the sandstorm he just escaped.

The Man blinked. This was not the Manor. He turned and spied it in the distance; perhaps a mile away.

"Stupid Liliana." He growled. "Stoking her own ego... *mumble* making me walk... *grumble*"

The man set out for the mansion.

"She'd better have some tea prepared." Said Varroq Ex Valerian; head of the Preservers diplomatic branch. "Or i'm going to be pissed."

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/177 ))

A man emerged out of a nearby forest, moving towards the crook in the river where the bridge crosses it. He was wrapped in a dark cloak, which bore strange purple glyphs that seemed to glow. His smooth pace made it unclear as to whether he was walking or floating, the edges of his cloak barely brushing the grass as he moved. He stopped at the edge of the river, a look of sadness, or perhaps pity, crossing his face as he crouched and gazed into its murky depths. He scooped some of the water in his hand, covered it with his other hand, and closed his eyes. A soft green light emanated from his hands as he purified the water, cleansing it of the runoff from the Zaunite sewers. He brought his hands to his mouth, drinking the now crystal clear water through the cloth which covered the lower portion of his face, the cloth curiously remaining dry.

Cryypter then stood, his eyes scanning the massive edifice on the hill before him. Recalling his previous visit, he turned and moved toward the gate, choosing the grass on the other side of the river over the road. He passed through the gate, noting the guards watching him as he did, and approached the now rather large group surrounding Miss Monteclaire's tea table. He made a slight bow, and with that strange echoing voice that marks those touched by the Void, spoke: "Greetings, newcomers and fellow founders. I trust you all had a pleasant journey?"

Griffon Steelgod

01-05-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/173 ))

Tidying up his workdesk in Academy of Advanced Magical Studies in Piltover, Griffon Steelgod was getting ready for his departure. He had a lot of work to do in last few days, so he was exhausted; and he didn't want to miss the first meeting of the Preservers in the manor miss Monteclaire generously donated to their cause, so he was in a hurry despite he obviously needed some sleep before his brain would function properly.

I hope I'm not late...

He hurried to his teleportation pad, an invention he really liked as it could teleport a person virtually anywhere without having to waste any mana as it fueled directly from Runeterra's own natural magic field.

However, I can't teleport into the fortress...

So, he teleported to a location close to the mansion and headed directly towards it, as he was really worried about being late. He didn't want to be the last of the Council to show up.

When I arrive to the mansion, they'll all be probably there already...

Or not. He noticed another man walking towards the manor, so he sped up a bit and attempted to catch up to him. The man was dressed in clothes of certainly Shuriman origin, so he assumed that the man he saw walking was Varroq.

So I may not be late after all...

He soon caught up to Varroq, because he was almost running towards the manor, still being nervous about not arriving on time. "Greetings, Varroq. Mind if I make those final steps towards the manor with you?"

Talz

01-05-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/51 ))

The road from Zaun came to life with light and sound as the bright aura of lanterns and the clatter of hooves met the dirt road. A large primarily black carriage came into view, pulled by a pair of large animals that those from Freljord would recognize as Vel'bir, a mix between a moose and horse that are notoriously tough and live within the mountains. The mount's white furred bodies almost glowed within the basking rays of the day's sun.

As the horse pulled carriage came to a stop at the main gate, a black door opened to the smells of the early winter's fragrance. Stepping out of the vehicle was an imposing sight. A man, about six feet in hight, encased in a suit of embellished white plate armor completed with a silvery black trim stood observing the grounds. Despite his usual choice, Pern decided to go without his helm this evening, revealing the gaunt and grey skinned face of an undead, of about 30's age. Replacing his right eye was an ornately carved golden eye, his left was an empty socket, with a small pin sized bit of red light glowing and looking over the area. His dark green cloak flapped lightly in the wind, the shimmering gold eye adorned on the back reflected the stray bits of light that struck it. Following him was a beautiful young Zaunite woman of 5'8", dressed in an exotic and fine dress. Her short red hair complemented the crimson colors of her gown. Khay wrapped her arm around Pern's as they made their way toward the manor resting atop the hill.

The liege noticed his love was bitting her lip as they walked up the pristine steps to the mansion.

"Nervous? That's unlike you. We traveled together across the Kumungu Jungles together but this formal gathering bothers you?" Pern chuckled.

"Yes, but I still had my gauntlets with me then. I feel so unprotected in this dress, it may be beautiful, but if worse comes to worse, it will get burned off in a second by my magic."

In that moment Pern thanked the Spirit's undead could not blush.

"Just because you cannot blush doesn't mean I cannot read your mind. We share the same soul if that fact somehow left your thoughts." Khay laughed mentally to him.

As they walked up the final steps, the liege approached the announcer waiting at the door, handing him an invitation that was pulled from a pocket inside his armor.

"Pern Velisker, Liege of the Spectral Eye, accompanied by Khay Fernoin."

A few moments passed as they waited for the door to be opened for them. The security here was very tight, impressively so even. He would have to give his complements to whoever established this setting, they definitely meant business.

"Pern... isn't that the woman from Charite's ship?" Khay muttered looking in the distance at a woman looking to the gates at a distance.

The liege looked with mixed feelings toward the deviously cunning woman lady known as Liliana Monteclair. Their prior... history together could make things unsettling at the meeting to say the least. At the same time, this only heightened his curiosity even more. Why was she here? Was there something to gain? If money is involved, this organization could be a very useful asset indeed.

(( The dress looks like this but the white is red. You can see Pern's armor on his profile. ))

Nwol

01-05-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107))

Tekun arrived without a word in his usual worn raggedy attire. He was a sellsword, why try to hide it. He presented his invitation at the gate. A table was presented. Quite odd set this all up out here. He shrugged. There was probably a reason for it. The security let him pass and he approached.

Everyone else was making their introductions and what not. So why shouldn't he?

"Tekun Valos." he introduced. "Liliana I assumed? It's a pleasure." He gave a friendly smile, he had heard much about her. She was something sinister for sure. He'd have to be careful, especially with someone of her nature. He came armed with a few hidden weapon on his person and various ones rather open on his person. It wasn't for this occassion, but just how he was. If he expected danger, he always came armed.

AnemoneMeer

01-05-2011

Sipping her tea in silence, an innocent smile crossed Liliana's lips. Her eyes scanned over each of them carefully as they arrived, watching how they moved and examining what they had brought with them. One was clearly void-touched, another could change form, and the others all appeared at least capable. With each new guest that arrived, she set oout another teacup, filling it full of tea. Unlike the one she had given to the boy earlier, no poison lingered on the floral patterns along the rim. None of them had reason to trust her yet, and there was little to be gained by starting off on the wrong foot.

As their numbers grew, and her teakettle's reserves approached empty, she stood up from her seat, her innocent smile never leaving her lips. Taking a final sip of her tea, she prepared herself to speak, thinking of the words and tone before even opening her mouth.

"I trust everyone has had a safe trip here, and has found the manor's position and fortifications to their liking?" Liliana said sweetly, her voice suprisingly innocent and pure, just as she had practiced so many times before. "My name is Liliana Monteclaire, and I am the one donating the manor to the Preservers. I do hope that it will be of great use to all of us. Now, before we head inside, I believe we should all be given time to rest and get to know eachother's names." Her hands gestured to the tea as she finished talking. "Feel free to have as much tea as you want, one of the great pleasures of life is sharing tea with companions afterall, and I can always make more should we start to run low."

Nwol

01-05-2011

"I've never really been one for tea." Tekun took a seat, hoping it would be appropriate. "It's just something I never had a taste for. Although I greatly appreciate the gesture, I hope I have not offended." He gave a fraudulet smile, he didn't trust her, however he had to keep up appearances. It was true though, when he spoke of the tea, he did not have a taste for it. He wasn't fond of it really. Tekun was more of a coffee drinker, tea to him just didn't have that bitter quality he sought. It was too sweet.

"Although if you do insist I have one. I would not mind, a show of good faith and what not." Tekun reiterated, making it clear he did not want to intend and wanted to show that he could at the very least show he was cooperative and somewhat trusting.

Rafeo

01-05-2011

Very well; Rafeo rose and started speaking.

"My name is Rafeo Fyre, I am known as the Flaming Sea, I have joined as A member to combat the void until We can seal the barrier and lock Those creatures out forever.

And this is my companion Narenth Who is also willing to join the Preservers".

Rafeo and Narenth sit back down.

12345612 ... 43