Not getting IP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vave

01-03-2010

For the past 3 games or so, I haven't been getting any IP. I know I've been getting some at the end of matches, but it doesn't update or something at the main screen.

AkaCorrupt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

try relogging in

DrunkTrooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

The very same thing is happening to me. I'm certain that in the past 3 games, I gained 153 Influence Points, but it's not adding up to my total IP in the home page. I tried relogging and I was not awarded any..

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-05-2010

There is currently an issue with the IP being shown at the landing page to not update after games, and requiring the user to log out and log back in.

However after this if you still feel you IP amount is incorrect simply balance the number. To do this go into the Store and "My Account" add up all the IP earned and spent and see if it equals what you have. You can also look at in the Summoner Profile the last few games and match those to the "My Account" tab to make sure all is well.

If you find you are off and missing IP e-mail support@riotgames.com