Login Problems with Mac Beta Client

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItDunEvenWork

01-05-2011

Please do not complain. The Riot staff is doing their best to fix any errors. if you do not like that then you can just go and play another free game and leave a open spot for another player who is willing to play and pay for riot points. thank you for calming your roles

ssDeath

01-05-2011

you know i thought it was just mine that had gone wrong.. my update doesnt even start then when i try log in the pvp.net just goes down! Thanks for the re-assurance that your fixing it though!

Hos9in

01-05-2011

oh god..i cant wait..BrB cry

Hos9in

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Players using the Mac beta client may not be able to log in to PVP.net for the next few days. We recently requested a new security certificate for our login process, but it was not delivered with Mac compatibility. We requested a new compatible certificate but it may be a few days before we are able to release the new certificate and fix the problem. We'll update this post, as well as the Mac beta forums, as soon as the fix is out.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Few days=??? i will cry

d10p3t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

all you shall not anger The Great Jesse Perring or you all gets smited

Isaidsmurfsr

01-05-2011

Where do I sign up to download and help with the beta?

Kokon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

wish i had read this before i tried fixing problem myself. Now i cant get my beta version back and i cant find the mac version anywhere to download.

Phatkathustla

01-05-2011

This is for all mac clients?

Not a lot of posts on this seems like theres not that many active mac beta players

Growin

01-05-2011

There is nothing to say, why would we talk? Each information is vague, we just have to wait..

EDIT : and many mac players use bootcamp.

Kokon

01-05-2011

hoping this is getting fixed soon