Login Problems with Mac Beta Client

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jasman1st007

03-02-2011

The problem is that it is not native it is still the windows .exe just in something called a cider wrapper. so it is much slower then if you play on bootcamp.

RagnarokDDT

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalrothDragonia View Post
I am experiencing a problem with my mac beta where the launcher won't even open anymore, it starts to open, but then quits on its own. is anyone else experiencing this?
I AM!!!!
how is this fixed?

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

03-13-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=31

Guide made by me; LOOK for it.

IS1efb08f6774a61

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
EDIT 1/11/2011: It looks like this problem is going to stick around until our next patch. Until then, the workaround on our Mac beta forums is your best bet.

EDIT 1/5/2011: We've posted a potential workaround to this problem on our Mac beta forums here:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=431371

Players using the Mac beta client may not be able to log in to PVP.net for the next few days. We recently requested a new security certificate for our login process, but it was not delivered with Mac compatibility. We requested a new compatible certificate but it may be a few days before we are able to release the new certificate and fix the problem. We'll update this post, as well as the Mac beta forums, as soon as the fix is out.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The second link is broken. Has this issue been fixed yet?

TheXXLGrapist

04-11-2011

I don't think this has been fixed yet. I get the same type of error message. I just wish I could fix it somehow. Seems that you can't fix it.

fsrhodes

08-21-2011

fail at game dev... who doesn't write their **** to work on mac anyways...? fail fail FAIL

Lyuker

02-22-2013

Every time I login, it says invalid password or username. But it works fine on my friend's Windows computer...