Pantheon Ult Bug

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

astralSaber

01-04-2011

This has been brought up before but up to now its still not have been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
This should have been repaired in the latest patch. If you're still having this problem, please post in the bug reports section with detail on when and how this problem occurs and please also attach your DxDiag and logs (r3d, netlog) from a game where this happened
Ill do what you said in hopes that it'll fix it.

The problem is everytime anyone, even me, uses Grand Sky Fall I cant see the circle range indicator(not to be confused with the casting circle).
I have tried with different video settings with no success.
I also have no problem seeing other Champions circle range indicator. ex Nunu's ult, MF's rain, Gang's ult

I've been looking around for fixes but nothing really worked. Some suggestions were "change your video settings" and "download a custom skin" which i both did and still nothing. And ive seen that half the people dont see it and half do

here are the videos i took:
Very low settings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfgR7vLLXZs
Medium settings:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSe7iBOskA
Very High settings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZy-KXbLd6c

PS:Im not sure about which game the logs are but rest assure that i only played panth in a custom game agaist bots on that date to test it out

astralSaber

01-04-2011

bump
videos uploaded

hirameki

01-04-2011

I too cannot see the circle that shows where pantheon is grand sky falling

Elvish Champion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

I can see the circle, my problem is that i dont see pantheon landing nor i see him for 2 or 3 seconds after landing. It kinda freezes. It didnt use to lag when I used his ult and after the patch it happens :/

P Chro

01-05-2011

Still see nothing regardless of the team he is on. Has been happening since LeBlanc patch. Have tried a full reinstall and changing all video settings.

astralSaber

01-05-2011

Ya reinstalling did nothing for me either

Zax Underdark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Only problem i have with Panth is on my mini map if a friendly panth ults somewhere not on my screen hes invis on my mini map, he wont be there and when i make my view there takes two seconds for him to appear it funny to just see enemy creeps or tower die from nothing

astralSaber

01-05-2011

bump

Ballcoozy

01-05-2011

/signed

I still have to ban panth because of this stupid bug.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

01-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Well this is a really good start. I'll look into it some more tomorrow. Sorry the first fix did nothing to help you guys.

12345 ... 6