@Riot Internship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WestonWrightMD

02-18-2014

So I applied for the 2014 summer internship with riot. It promises a response to everybody who applied via e-mail by Fed. 15th. I never received a reply so I submitted a request ticket and they told me they couldn't help me and refereed me to the careers homepage. The home page has nobody that I can contact or any instructions that could help me. So I tried submitting another request ticket under a different category which has been three days without a response and I could really use some direction. If Riot employee could give me the e-mail or contact information of somebody that could help me out I would really appreciate it. I've tried everywhere else GD is my last hope.

YGBSM

02-18-2014

There was another thread about this where someone else had a problem also. I think what finally happened is the Rioter had the person post on the Riot Games LinkedIn page/thread. You could try that.

FosterTheChamps

02-18-2014

Here's the gist I saw: they're delayed (no big deal). Take no news as good news right now. You still have the same chance to be accepted or denied as anyone else.

FosterTheChamps

02-18-2014

I'm still waiting impatiently myself, but don't worry you WILL get a response.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-18-2014
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Actually, several of us are having a grading session today to expedite this a little. There's a lot of people who'd like to be interns!

SharbyQue

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Actually, several of us are having a grading session today to expedite this a little. There's a lot of people who'd like to be interns!
Oh hai there Morello.
~~

FosterTheChamps

02-18-2014

Quote:
Awesome!

Nemesis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2014

Quote:
I'll be your "personal" intern Morello pls

WestonWrightMD

02-18-2014

Quote:
Thank you very much for replying.
And thanks everybody else who replied with helpful information as well.

Doctor Tam

02-18-2014

I simultaneously got an acceptance and rejection letter. This is more troll than most of the patch notes.