The Search of the 7 Divine Stones. 1st Stone Humanitarium ((Closed RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

Kog'maw tapped on Korunan's waist saying quietly, "do have food?"

((Sorry but kog'maw is to cool to take this seriously.))

All AFK IdraSol

02-17-2014

Spire tosses a fleshy blob at Kog Maw. "Sir Kog Maw, eat." ((remember that Spire is of the void, as is loyal to all voidlings, except Kass))

Kuronan

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Kog'maw tapped on Korunan's waist saying quietly, "do have food?"

((Sorry but kog'maw is to cool to take this seriously.))
(( Well Kog'maw's complete disregard for danger might give Kuronan a bit of a boost during the adventures that are to come. ))
Kuronan puts his hands into his pockets, finding a granola bar (I think this exists in Valoran, if not, swap with a compressed bunch of Muesli) in his pocket, he pulls it out and hands it to Kog'maw, careful to not actually be holding onto it in a way his hand could get devoured if Kog'maw tried to eat it (as in, pretty much using his thumb and pointer finger at one end)
"Looks like I do, enjoy." He'd smile lightly at Kog'maw

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

He catches the blob and takes the granola bar with his other hand saying quietly,"thanks." Before sitting down and eating it.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair patiently listened to the other people and observed them to know who she is dealing with. She smirked a bit when they revealed the stone. So, there are our counterparts in this world she thought.
Eventually she spoke " There are many stories and legends describing how this world came to be and how it was shaped. And all of them are equally truthful. While I know this probably won't be as easy as it sounds, but why don't we destroy the stones? Obviously the answer is that they can't be destroyed or that we don't possess the required powers/knowledge, BUT what if we used all of their power combined and turned it against them to destroy them? And I have seen enough artifacts of the ancient times to know it is possible. "
She then looked at those who are behind this mission " If you say that the stones are guarded, then how did you get your hands on this one? Not to mention all of this sounds way too convenient. "
Marcus smiled "Ahh my dear Blood queen, you ask interesting questions, although what you say might have already been tried, you see as far as our historian knows, the stones have been activated once before, although we today blame the magic, ancient scrolls have come to say that seven stones caused the fall of Icathia, and that was a lucky outcome, as for how I got my hands on this is quite the tale" he cleared his throat before starting " during the 4th rune war my grandfather served the Noxian army and during a battle, he was nearly shot down by an enemy magician, however in panic he grabbed the nearest thing and held as a shield, and that thing was this stone, since then it has been a family relic, until my friend saw and examined it, it was based on that information that you guys actually have been gathered here today.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Spire and Sol, the monster brothers, speak from their corner.
"Demons? This'll be..." Spiee begins in his distorted and gravelly voice.
"Fun, lots and lots of fun," Sol grins evilly, his blood lust beginning to show.
"I suppose this team has specific roles, no? For example, Sol and I are to assassinate high-level targets.... Or simply to scout out an area..?"
"Indeed this team has different roles, however most of the roles, will be laid as soon as we know who our enemy is. That way the team should work more dynamically, however your job will mostly be picking out targets." Marcus answered the 2 assasins

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-17-2014

Lillith observed the other members of the party with a smile both beautiful and deadly. "When can we see this map to the first stone you told us of" Said Lillith adressing Marcus.

AskCorpMundo

02-17-2014

((I'm guessing we're on a ship?))

Mundo strolled to where the rest of his company was. He was excited not only by the adventure, but also by the promise of gold twice his weight. This was already a formidable amount, but to maximise his reward, Mundo began stuffing himself with all the fatty foods he could find. In fact, as he looked about his teammates, he was eating a whole chocolate cake, wondering if anyone would come up and talk to him.

Aproxima

02-17-2014

Éclair smiled and said " Mmm, it seems my reputation precedes me. However "might" is the key word in the sentence. Knowing men it's more likely they used it to achieve their own selfish goals. " After hearing out the second part she chuckled and intently looked at Marcus " Quite convenient that for let's say hundred years no-one tried to retrieve or steal this relic of power, isn't it? Quite convenient that your friend discovered it now when doom is near at hand, isn't it? Quite convenient your ancestors either stayed oblivious to its power or didn't try to use, isn't it. Oh how convenient. "
She knew there was something else in motion in here and she wouldn't trust or believe this man until she manages to steal his blood and extract the knowledge and memories it contains. No for that matter she would trust anyone else until she collects their blood.
She didn't mind having Kuronan have the driver's seat as she had to salvage such missions way too many times to really care about leadership. Not to mention the fact she might separate from the group as soon as possible in order to pursue other goals or achieve them through different means. Either way this company really looked interesting, not to mention the amount of League champions that wish to be part of this, but as she already knows people will start dropping off soon after the mission begins - champions will be summoned and the rest will get lost or disappear in a different way.
Éclair looked at Sol and Spire and answered them when the question about team roles was asked " Since I feel like watching you die, I'll fill in the role of a ranged support and an observer. "
She was content with being at back now, watching and analysing people who are going onto the mission. It seemed like Lillith was one to go straight down to business, but she wasn't impressed by her presence. In her eyes she was too weak to be a queen of a demonic realm. It was another reason why she went on this mission, to meet other demons and hopefully learn more about the realm she has visited.
Of all the champions around, Kog'Maw made her feel the most uncomfortable. She wasn't afraid, not even of the likes of Mundo, but the presence of the Void was stirring up the demon inside her soul. And the last thing she wanted to happen is to let the demon take control. It seems she'll have to reinforce her sanity chains once she gets the chance.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Marcus looked with deep frowns in his forehead, true things like this, were happening quite out of the ordinary, and with almost too much luck "I am most sorry, but I do not know all the answers, the thing I know, is besides that they are emittting an aura, you are not able to feel it unless you are in a radius of 20-30 meters, which considering the size and the fact that there are only seven, makes it pretty hard to track down. Other than that I'd say it is a sign from those above us."