The Search of the 7 Divine Stones. 1st Stone Humanitarium ((Closed RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"My favorite was probably when I put itching powder in the clothes of some of the female champions on a dare. The women hated me for a while, but it was funny to see them spasming around on the fields trying to get rid of an itch that wouldn't go away."
Wukong would be chuckling as he recalled that day. So many welts afterwards, but it was worth it.
"How long have you pranked people? I have lived for a long time and I spent a good 800 or so years pranking the people from the isles. I have to say the snow zombies was my favorite one."

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTwistedTreant View Post
"How long have you pranked people? I have lived for a long time and I spent a good 800 or so years pranking the people from the isles. I have to say the snow zombies was my favorite one."
"Don''t know? I never counted years before I came north. I've been training with Master Yi for maybe 4 years, so I would guess late teens early twenties? Why do you ask?"

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

Quote:
He looked at the sea while saying. "Oh I see. Do you miss your home little one?"
The sapling looks around before writing "HMe iZWit makai ImiZz ISlz hMe dOu"

Quote:
"Don''t know? I never counted years before I came north. I've been training with Master Yi for maybe 4 years, so I would guess late teens early twenties? Why do you ask?"
((Do monkeys even have similar lifespans to us?))

"Just wondering, I was about the same mental age when I started doing pranks, I was about 290 or so. Sadly I do not have much time for them anymore. I have been busy with finding ways to clean the Isles and restore them to their former glory."

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

He narrows his eyes as he reads. "Home... Is...with...maokai... I can't really see the rest. Oh well, it does not matter. Your to cute to be yelled at."

Kuronan

02-20-2014

(( I was really hoping BingMyBong would respond with Alestair soon... setting up the rune circle alone feels less entertaining. ))

Kuronan would eventually get down to the Cargo Hold, taking out some high quality paint and set out to draw a large circle, surrounded by magical runes he would later go about empowering. He clasped his hands and channeled some of his energy into the runic circle, to at least give it enough power for one teleport. He would go about finishing the enchantment and turning it into a devoted warp point soon enough, but for now, the base was set, all he needed was Alestair's assistance in refining the magic within the runes and then they could use the warp point much more freely.

AskTwistedTreant

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
He narrows his eyes as he reads. "Home... Is...with...maokai... I can't really see the rest. Oh well, it does not matter. Your to cute to be yelled at."

(( He has the mind of a three year old, it is surprising he can even spell. He was saying he does miss the Shadow isles anyways))

The sapling eye's widen as he gets up and runs over to Kog'Maw and hugs his legs as it squeals happily.

Hjorte

02-20-2014

Now that the scuffle was over, Hjorte found himself to be extremely aware of his hunger. He had not eaten the entire day and now it was as if his stomach was controlling his brain. He looked at the weapon in his hand which bore several crabs; some twitching while the others flopped around with his movement lifelessly. They looked quite vile but nevertheless he carefully brought one to his mouth and crunched through the hard exterior to get to the rather dank meat inside. Spitting out a few pieces of the shell, Hjorte snorted in disgust. He slid the crabs off his spear before heading back into this designated room. Looking at Max, he grunted, "Wake me when the food comes or if you need something. Hjorte needs rest now."

BingmyBong

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( I was really hoping BingMyBong would respond with Alestair soon... setting up the rune circle alone feels less entertaining. ))

Kuronan would eventually get down to the Cargo Hold, taking out some high quality paint and set out to draw a large circle, surrounded by magical runes he would later go about empowering. He clasped his hands and channeled some of his energy into the runic circle, to at least give it enough power for one teleport. He would go about finishing the enchantment and turning it into a devoted warp point soon enough, but for now, the base was set, all he needed was Alestair's assistance in refining the magic within the runes and then they could use the warp point much more freely.
Aleister had a sharp pain in hand, it would seem a shell got stuck in his goo, leaving him slightly wounded, but it would presumably dissapear, reaching his gastric acid. He followed Kuronan after he had tended to his own wound, seeing the summoner already had finished the basics, he decided to go over to him "Sorry about falling behind like that, I just had to take care of minor inconvenience" he showed his forearm, which still was black, but now with a crust, to show the infection the crab shell actually had given him "Also after we are done, I think we should head to bed, it is getting rather late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjorte View Post
Now that the scuffle was over, Hjorte found himself to be extremely aware of his hunger. He had not eaten the entire day and now it was as if his stomach was controlling his brain. He looked at the weapon in his hand which bore several crabs; some twitching while the others flopped around with his movement lifelessly. They looked quite vile but nevertheless he carefully brought one to his mouth and crunched through the hard exterior to get to the rather dank meat inside. Spitting out a few pieces of the shell, Hjorte snorted in disgust. He slid the crabs off his spear before heading back into this designated room. Looking at Max, he grunted, "Wake me when the food comes or if you need something. Hjorte needs rest now."
Max would follow Hjorte into the room, hearing his own stomach growling as well, he decided to take a short trip down to cargo hold, where he made sure not to get seen by the 2 summoners, trying to summon a warppoint. He took 2 loafs of bread and some dried berries, along with 2 bottles of unrecognizable fluid, however after smelling them he decided, it was noxian winter wine, well known for its sustainability, and sweet flavour. When reaching the room again, he said loudly enough to wake his protector "Oy, you said you wanted some food right, well looky what I got"He held the loaf in front of the nose of Hjorte, so he would be able to smell the aroma "And after this, I suggest we sleep, nothing more is gonna happen tonight, I think" Max was chuckling at the sleeping deer-man ((I am sorry, I never actually found out what species he actually is)).

Marcus had retreated himself to his own room, where he would rest for the night, after all, nothing was probably going to happen tonight, and just as he had thought that, a A mysterious music began to eccho throughout the ship, he went out to ask Michel what it was.

Michel lied in his hammock, and was drinking from a big bottle marked with 3 x's, he hummed along the mysterious tune, comforting the worried commander "It is known as the melody of the Siren's in the sea, as long you are on the sea they will try to lure you towards them, however I just find their music soothing, for both soul and body. You can go back Beardy, I'll make sure nothing happens here tonight" Michel just kept rocking and humming.

((sorry for my inactivity, but my chemistry teacher, thought a 5 paper essay about space would be fun in the winter-break ))

Kuronan

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingmyBong View Post
Aleister had a sharp pain in hand, it would seem a shell got stuck in his goo, leaving him slightly wounded, but it would presumably disappear, reaching his gastric acid. He followed Kuronan after he had tended to his own wound, seeing the summoner already had finished the basics, he decided to go over to him "Sorry about falling behind like that, I just had to take care of minor inconvenience" he showed his forearm, which still was black, but now with a crust, to show the infection the crab shell actually had given him "Also after we are done, I think we should head to bed, it is getting rather late.

((sorry for my inactivity, but my chemistry teacher, thought a 5 paper essay about space would be fun in the winter-break ))
(( Oh god, those essays are the worst... Because I really want to tell you five pages worth about how I sat at home and played video games -_- ))
Kuronan would see the wound and nod. "Always treat them early, even the smallest cut can get infected. And yes, I'll agree with you there: When we are done here, I'll head in." Kuronan got on the other side of the circle and began channeling energies into the circle to turn it into a devoted warp point capable of teleporting larger groups and loads than just one person. If all went well, the runes would shine blue and the spot would be capable of transporting matter to and fro major warp points... If not, the circle would need to be prepared a second time. Kuronan would concentrate heavily upon this and the ritual would only depend on Aleister's contribution of magical energies to stabilize the warp point.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-21-2014

Lillith sensed,powerful magics being performed below her she quietly climbs across ceilings so as not to be seen and silently observes the summoners progress.