The Search of the 7 Divine Stones. 1st Stone Humanitarium ((Closed RP))

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Aleister stepped forward to answer the second of Kurona's questions " the legend about the stones are as old as time itself, in the beginning where nothing was, it is said that gods and demons fought each other for control, and as the fight went on and on, the gods eventually gave the demons a ultimatum, they created the stones to destroy the world, however both parts could use it. Therefore they made a truce, each part would put life on earth, and then let them decide how the world should be shaped. However over a period of 100.000 years it would seem the demons have broken it. Both I and Marcus got wind of these facts by a historian "

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
"Well then if everyone is here what are we waiting for Marcus" says Lillith
Marcus chuckled, she certainly took things lightly " As we are speaking at the very moment, the historian spoken of earlier, is now mapping all the possible locations as to where there might be demons."

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

Kog'maw utterly confused said while pointing at Lilith, "but why is she here if she is a demon?"

Kuronan

02-17-2014

Kuronan chuckled at the prospect of Demons. He attempts to remake in the most joking manner possible "We don't need a map to know there's one right here." he would attempt to make it very clear this was a prod at Lillith, not an actual insult or questioning her intent. His concept of demons was a much more inward thing, as he has had his own run-ins with what the Human Element can create.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Kog'maw utterly confused said while pointing at Lilith, "but why is she here if she is a demon?"
Marcus laughed whole heartedly, the little thing was quite oblivious to the whole seriousness of the situation "The reason is she volunteered, and I am quite certain she is hoping to save the world as we are."

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
"Since you all are so curious as to my motivations how about I reveal some of my grand scheme." said Lillith. " In demonic society I am queen of our natural realm however many of my subjects have traveled to other lands due to the opening of portals during those foolish Rune Wars, I am now here to both procure allies and eliminate those who would challenge my rule".

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

He had a dumb look on his face as he still didn't get really get it as he said. "Kog'maw thinks he understands now..."

Aproxima

02-17-2014

Éclair patiently listened to the other people and observed them to know who she is dealing with. She smirked a bit when they revealed the stone. So, there are our counterparts in this world she thought.
Eventually she spoke " There are many stories and legends describing how this world came to be and how it was shaped. And all of them are equally truthful. While I know this probably won't be as easy as it sounds, but why don't we destroy the stones? Obviously the answer is that they can't be destroyed or that we don't possess the required powers/knowledge, BUT what if we used all of their power combined and turned it against them to destroy them? And I have seen enough artifacts of the ancient times to know it is possible. "
She then looked at those who are behind this mission " If you say that the stones are guarded, then how did you get your hands on this one? Not to mention all of this sounds way too convenient. "

All AFK IdraSol

02-17-2014

Spire and Sol, the monster brothers, speak from their corner.
"Demons? This'll be..." Spiee begins in his distorted and gravelly voice.
"Fun, lots and lots of fun," Sol grins evilly, his blood lust beginning to show.
"I suppose this team has specific roles, no? For example, Sol and I are to assassinate high-level targets.... Or simply to scout out an area..?"

Kuronan

02-17-2014

Kuronan sighed. "I think so far Lillith and I can be voices of reason should they be excessively necessary. Beyond that I am a Summoner of moderate skill, I at least know SOME healing magics, though if you have your head cut off I can't fix that, and as a Zaunite I do have some technical prowess." "Basically I'm the essentially useless one in a fight but nice utility tool." he thought to himself.

12345612 ... 23