The Search of the 7 Divine Stones. 1st Stone Humanitarium ((Closed RP))

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Marcus looked around the broad gathering who had pledged to his call, although it might just be what they actually needed.
Kuronan Estimare a fine looking chap, alhtough not the powerfull of the bunch.
The Blood Queen of Noxus AKA Èclair Efreet a most fearfull lady indeed.
Lillith the Demon Queen The only one Marcus had the pleasure of meeting beforehand.
Jyle Holfe Marcus was not to sure about him, but then again, he could be the 3rd joker in the deck.
Sol Istus A cursed mercenary working with his partner James Duralis A bioloigical enchanced assasin.
Also Dr. Mundo, the Madman from Zaun
Wukong, the Monkey King
Kog'Maw, The Mouth of the Abyss
and Maokai, The Twisted Treant
It was truly a magnificent bunch he had gathered at his big mansion in the outskirts of Noxus, he fixed his pocket flower and cleared his throat, before speaking to them " Ladies and gentlemen, and those in between, you have all gathered here today, because of rumors I have spread, and probably everything you have heard is as true as I am standing here, however these missions you will go on, is to save the fate of Runeterra, and if that is not enough motivation, how about your own weight times 2 in gold." he smiled at them "However these missions are not without danger, in fact should we all survive I would indeed be surprised, however if you won't do it, then you are free to leave now." Not waiting for them to decide, he clapped his hands, and two servants with two just as weird people came in " These two people will also accompany us on our journey, and in order this here is Aleister Unset "The Living Plague" he will act as our doctor during our time out, this boy here is Michel Libera "The Prince"and among the most hardcore of all the captains in Bilgewater, he will be our captain, on our ship, which if you turn your head to your left you'll see a model of."he cleared his throat again as he knew that the next part was what would seperate the goats from herd. "This job is in all its simpleness a retrieving job, of these stones" Marcus had taken a small pillow, where a handkerchief was placed over it, people would have been to feel it emanating a powerfull magic aura, Marcus took of the handkerchief, and revealed a eggformed stone, it was completely smooth and white, however small circles and stribes were all over it, Marcus smiled "This is what is known as a virtue stone, this particular one is called Humanitarium, as each stone is made of a material not known by any scientists. It may not look like much, and it's magic aura, may not be powerful, but combined with it's 6 sibling stones, it has the power to even destroy the world of Valoran,as easy as to crush an ant. Marcus awaited their reactions.

((It is on, we are going, yee hah))

ThisBeHammdog

02-17-2014

The undead musician looked about him, not recognizing anybody. He sat contently and listened to Marcus, showing no reaction, until the last sentence.

Jyle's expression would have changed if he had flesh, but he didn't. Instead, he played a nasty, out of tune chord to show his confusion and surprise that may make the others feel giddy.

Ask kog maw

02-17-2014

Kog'maw was kinda sad that none of his old friends was here, but nevertheless these people could maybe become his new friends he thought, while staring at the stone saying quietly to himself. "ooh shiny." Not getting the real importance of this mission. While looking at the stone with a curious expression.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-17-2014

Lillith looked at the Humanitarium stone with a gleeful glint in her eye, "Finally some adventure in this land" she spoke

Kuronan

02-17-2014

Kuronan looked curiously at the stone, trying to understand the full gravity of the mission. "So this is the Humanitarium, what are the other stones? And also, how will we be storing these incredibly powerful artifacts? Most people would suggest keeping them locked up in the Institute but after what happened with the High Councilor Relivash all those months ago, even I have my doubts the League can keep it's hands off."

AskTheVeryBest

02-17-2014

"So we keep them on us and fight anyone who would try and take it."
Wukong would grin as he spoke, ready to leave.
((I will actually not be home for a few hours, so, yeah I might not be as involved on some days.))

Kuronan

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
"So we keep them on us and fight anyone who would try and take it."
Wukong would grin as he spoke, ready to leave.
"Assuming we all survive, we'll need to decide who will bear each particular artifact. Of course, as was sad, we might not need to decide..." Although he did not say it, the prospect was somewhat discomforting to Kuronan: Death was not something he could just snap his finger and avoid on a whim, unlike many people here. However, if such powerful artifacts existed, they must be kept separate, and though digging them up won't help, leaving them buried with people knowing their location would be even worse.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-17-2014

"Before we go off on a such a splendid journey I want specifics exactly what will happen if we fail to find the stones." said Lillith

BingmyBong

02-17-2014

Marcus had prepared for a questions such as these"assuming we all survive I have already made the prober deal. Michel will act as the representing member of Bilgewater, I for one will act as the member Noxus, and after that we need someone from Demacia, one from Piltover, if possible an Ionian, and if we can get someone from the Shadow Isles to look after it, that would be the ideal split" Marcus then turned his towards Lilith's question "although it is only together the stones work, the fact still stands, the evil forces we will meet, have of course prepared guardians, we can rest assured that if we fail to retrieve every single one of them, we can be quite sure that we will be robbed by them. If we ultimately fail to cling on to every stone. Then Valoran, no the world as we know it, disappear into nothingness" Marcus sighed, it was not nice thought, but that was the reason to fight.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingmyBong View Post
Marcus had prepared for a question such at that "assuming we all survive I have already made the prober deal. Michel will act as the representing member of Bilgewater, I for one will act as the member Noxus, and after that we need someone from Demacia, one from Piltover, if possible an Ionian, and if we can get someone from the Shadow Isles to look after it, that would be the ideal split" Marcus then turned his towards Lilith's question "although it is only together the stones work, the fact still stands, the evil forces we will meet, have of course prepared guardians, we can rest assured that if we fail to retrieve every single one of them, we can be quite sure that we will be robbed by them. If we ultimately fail to cling on to every stone. Then Valoran, no the world as we know it, disappear into nothingness" Marcus sighed, it was not nice thought, but that was the reason to fight.
"Well then if everyone is here what are we waiting for Marcus" says Lillith

1234511 ... 23