Join the IN-HOUSE HOUR!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2014

We're making in-house matches! THIS COMING MONDAY, 9pm-10pm EST, 6pm-7pm PST, get into the DominateDominion chat room; we'll be making in-house matches for us try-hards that actually enjoy the map for what it is.

9pm-10pm Eastern Time
8pm-9pm Central Time
7pm-8pm Mountain Time
6pm-7pm Pacific Time
time.gov

For our friends over the pond:
2am-3am (Tuesday) GMT (Greenwhich Mean Time)

So, I promoted DRAFT MINUTE for a few weeks. When I personally tried it, it worked out more often than not. But...

- High elo players were still sh*t of luck.
- Even if one or two games popped, there were often people left waiting that neverhad games pop for them.
- Even on good weeks we didn't have great participation.

Sindustry, among other people, suggested that we just do in-houses too. That makes sense to me. While it'd be nice to have match-making get average elos better in line, we still get bans, and we still play with people that actually appreciate this map for what it is, rather than just playing 'cause yolo.

So sign on at the start of the hour, hang out in the DominateDominion chat room, and join one of the in-house games we'll be creating!

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2014

For those that participated in Draft Minute, be aware that this starts one hour earlier.

Paqi

02-17-2014

Bump, this is happening in 6 hours

Eagle37

02-17-2014

Bump.

Paqi

02-17-2014

Holy ****, 8 min queue time to log in. Anything special recently get released?

Eagle37

02-17-2014

servers are acting up

Paqi

02-17-2014

Come play!

PHoToS999

02-17-2014

I always forget about this...

Paqi

02-17-2014

First night was bumpy, server problems made a few hesitant to join, but we got at least two matches in, and didn't have to gamble with the queue times Join us next week!

Paqi

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHoToS999 View Post
I always forget about this...
lol!