Ask Renekton the butcher of the sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Renekton

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( Permission to troll Renekton VIA letter? ))
((I wonder how your flesh tastes like, send any letters you wish human. But you might just make a powerful enemy.))

Kuronan

02-18-2014

An anonymous letter would arrive. Nothing of the letter would hint at an identity, save the writing itself, which could potentially be forged. The envelope the letter was sealed in was your run-of-the-mill blank white save for the necessary folds and save his name on the front, there's no hint it even belongs to him.

"Dear Renekton

You have been a very bad boy, GO TO YOUR ROOM, SIT IN A CORNER, AND THINK ON WHAT YOU'VE DONE! Ohwait..."

The letter ends there, simply taunting Renekton for being in his prison.

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Renekton's eyes darken as he says quietly, "I don't know who or why wrote this... But when I get free from this hell they will see my true anger..."

Ask Nautilus

02-18-2014

A small rumbling would be felt in Renekton's cell. After a moment, a small bottle shot up out of the floor, hopefully landing in the hands of Renketon. Inside, there was a small letter. It read:

Why do you wish to kill Nasus.

-Nautilus

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
A small rumbling would be felt in Renekton's cell. After a moment, a small bottle shot up out of the floor, hopefully landing in the hands of Renketon. Inside, there was a small letter. It read:

Why do you wish to kill Nasus.

-Nautilus
Renekton watched the odd rumbling as the bottle flew up and landed on his head with a clonk. unable to take it physically he just stared at it with anger. The summoners temporally released him as he read it with anger, while writing back a reply.

Dear Nautilius,

He was the only enemy I had that was capable to kill me, I had to erase him from existence.
PS; how did you summon that bottle in here? Could... Could that mean you could perhaps free me?

-Your chained friend, Renekton.

Fae Lulu

02-18-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Renekton in his Outback outfit walks angrily up to Renekton and growls silently at him before handing him a letter at least twice the doll's size, and a bag filled with 10 large purple berries. These berries would be sweeter and juicier than anything on Runterra, but eating too many may cause mild-severe hallucinations.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Renekton.jpg (375.5 KB, 13 views)

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Renekton stares at the doll while writing back a reply,

Dear Lulu,

I can't calm down. I have anger that only can be soothed by cutting the flesh of evil. And what I like for breakfast? Believe it or not but a sallad.

-With love, Renekton.

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

Renekton sat in his stone cell, (duh) thinking... What if he was the corrupted one? Everyone he had meet always said it. Could it truly be that the corruption had taken his mind? Not it can't be possible, he knew his mission was to cleanse the evil humans so that the anger would go away. He knew the anger would go away if he did it, or was it? He didn't actually feel less angry after he killed someone, his own brother ignored him, why? He knew that Nasus was the corrupted one. It couldn't be possible he was the evil one. But why did is brother go free and he was taken to this stone room. When he thought of it the other evil beings like Brand or Nocturne was here to. Was his whole existence for nothing? No he thought. It cannot be that I'm the evil one, or am I? The seeds of doubt was planted into his mind. The next visitor could perhaps change him, if they say the right words. Or did the right actions...

((Some character development for Renekton to make him more interesting.))

theplague1369

02-19-2014

(( Time to let the kid assault Renekton with letters i guess, it did alot to help Sol's people get kickstarted... don't have a clue what to work with...hmm.))

Dear Renekton,

My brother says you are one of the best Champions in the world. I was wondering, do you have a certain item that you would want Summoners like me to buy for you from the Champion's shop?

-Patrick, Minion Summoner

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
(( Time to let the kid assault Renekton with letters i guess, it did alot to help Sol's people get kickstarted... don't have a clue what to work with...hmm.))

Dear Renekton,

My brother says you are one of the best Champions in the world. I was wondering, do you have a certain item that you would want Summoners like me to buy for you from the Champion's shop?

-Patrick, Minion Summoner
After being temporarily unchained to respond he writes back.
Dear Patrick,

I am actually one or the strongest champ as I have not received many restrictions for some reason, but on topic... The sunfire cape is very effective item as far I can see. It's magical flames works well with my dominos to make one powerful magic aura.

-With love and roses, Renekton.