Ask Renekton the butcher of the sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
"They were good, but oddly enough my teeth hurts a little..."
"Well... too much sweets is a bad thing, even though they taste yummy. Is there something particular you want me to bring you next time?"

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Then why don't you come inside young one? Or are you still afraid to disobey your brother Billy?"
Patrick looked around for a way into the cell, but didn't see anything promising to help him. He rubbed his chin slightly and a small smile came across his young face. He walked up to the bars and there was a small popping sound as he Flashed through the bars. He turned slightly pale and hook his head. "Wasn't sure that would work." He said as he held up the bag. "Want some lunch?"

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
"Well... too much sweets is a bad thing, even though they taste yummy. Is there something particular you want me to bring you next time?"
"Could you perhaps bring me on of those things called lunar rush or something? The guards are really picky with what they give me. And for good reasons."

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplague1369 View Post
Patrick looked around for a way into the cell, but didn't see anything promising to help him. He rubbed his chin slightly and a small smile came across his young face. He walked up to the bars and there was a small popping sound as he Flashed through the bars. He turned slightly pale and hook his head. "Wasn't sure that would work." He said as he held up the bag. "Want some lunch?"
He shakes his head saying, "I'm more interested in what you seek from a god right now. And I'm curious as to why you don't fear me, I could easily kill you right now."

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
He shakes his head saying, "I'm more interested in what you seek from a god right now. And I'm curious as to why you don't fear me, I could easily kill you right now."
Patrick looked at him with a sad look as he sat down on the floor of the cell. "A friend. I don't really have too many people to talk to... and i guess you probably don't either if you are locked up here.Killing me wouldn't help you too much, and my soul is already sold, so i would just come back." Patrick said as he shook his head and opened the bag. He starting pulling out plates of food with piles of fried chicken on them and sliding them to Renekton. "I hope you like chicken."

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
Patrick looked at him with a sad look as he sat down on the floor of the cell. "A friend. I don't really have too many people to talk to... and i guess you probably don't either if you are locked up here.Killing me wouldn't help you too much, and my soul is already sold, so i would just come back." Patrick said as he shook his head and opened the bag. He starting pulling out plates of food with piles of fried chicken on them and sliding them to Renekton. "I hope you like chicken."
He stared at the plate and then ate them, in one chew breaking the bones loudly and spoke after he had eaten saying. "I didn't know the league allowed half undead as summoners. It seems you have become as low as the bar gets."

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
He stared at the plate and then ate them, in one chew breaking the bones loudly and spoke after he had eaten saying. "I didn't know the league allowed half undead as summoners. It seems you have become as low as the bar gets."
"I'm not really dead. I just traded something for some of Hecarim's power. I don't think I am too different from what i was before, except i got a bunch of new toys to play with, besides the League has all kinds of different people." Patrick said quietly, slightly hurt from Renekton's insults. He worked the shadow around his wrist, making it spin around into a ball in his hand. "There is alot of neat stuff i can do now." Patrick said as he pushed another plate to Renekton and removed a jug of orange juice from the bag and slid it to him with a small smile.

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
"I'm not really dead. I just traded something for some of Hecarim's power. I don't think I am too different from what i was before, except i got a bunch of new toys to play with, besides the League has all kinds of different people." Patrick said quietly, slightly hurt from Renekton's insults. He worked the shadow around his wrist, making it spin around into a ball in his hand. "There is alot of neat stuff i can do now." Patrick said as he pushed another plate to Renekton and removed a jug of orange juice from the bag and slid it to him with a small smile.
"I am not attacking you because you kept me occupied. I don't like this cell. I don't like this "life" you have given me. And I don't like summoners. Your brother is a perfect example of this. You think you all are so high and mighty. I have more respect for Rammus than any summoner in this league. Just let me out of this damn stone room!"

Vinsancenara

02-20-2014

Quote:
"Could you perhaps bring me on of those things called lunar rush or something? The guards are really picky with what they give me. And for good reasons."
"I'll see what I can do."

theplague1369

02-20-2014

Quote:
"I am not attacking you because you kept me occupied. I don't like this cell. I don't like this "life" you have given me. And I don't like summoners. Your brother is a perfect example of this. You think you all are so high and mighty. I have more respect for Rammus than any summoner in this league. Just let me out of this damn stone room!"
"My brother is pretty powerful, alot more powerful than i am. I like Rammus, he is a powerful and unique Champion." Patrick paused for a second and looked down at the floor. "I can't let you out, the High Council would have me locked up in a place like this for eternity if i did that... and when i finally died Hecarim and the others from the Shadow Isles would be mad at me because i wasn't useful while i was alive. I don't wanna get yelled at for the rest of my life, and then yelled at again after i have died forever." Patrick said quietly at he looked up at Renekton. He pulled a blueberry pie from the bag and sat it down with a jug of milk next to it and slid then to him.