Ask Renekton the butcher of the sands

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Renekton

02-16-2014

Renekton sits in his cell, staring hatefully at the dark cold walls. He then sees the familiar summoner teleportation and starts preparing his wrath at his opponents. Expect it's not the fields of justice, not the familiar scent of alien flesh and massive towers. No... It's the league's highest ranked members that wants something else from him. What more could the possible want from him than his life and freedom? The mumble something about a deal... After 5 minutes they say.

High Summoner: "You are to answer questions in your cell by mail or visitors, Renekton. If you so this peacefully your armor and weapon will be returned to you. You will also not have to wear the chains."

Renekton: "Fine I shall play along with your little game. For now..."

The familiar teleportation surrounded him again as he was back in his cell. Albeit changed, his old armor and weapon at his feet. And no disgusting chains, but the cell was like normal. The cell was filled with claw marks showing how many days he had been there. No decorations or anything for that part. Only a window with no glass high up impossible to reach even in his dominos form... Which he would be to big to crawl out of anyways. But freedom could lie in his visitors... Their reward when he was let out out would be beyond human value.

~updates~

Update 1# After Renekton's little outbreak he has once again been chained up.

Renekton eyes the letter with little interest, upon reading it he flies into a rage and starts thrashing his room saying, "I WILL KILL YOU NASUS YOUR END DRAWS NEAR! LET ME OUT OF THIS F*** STONE ROOM." While turning into his dominos form. His rage is so enormous the walls started cracking and crumbling, the summoners had to exhaust him at least 50 times and with minor wounds finally stopped his rampage

Update 2# the seeds of doubt has started appareing in Renekton's mind.

Renekton sat in his stone cell, thinking... What if he was the corrupted one? Everyone he had meet always said it. Could it truly be that the corruption had taken his mind? Not it can't be possible, he knew his mission was to cleanse the evil humans so that the anger would go away. He knew the anger would go away if he did it, or was it? He didn't actually feel less angry after he killed someone, his own brother ignored him, why? He knew that Nasus was the corrupted one. It couldn't be possible he was the evil one. But why did is brother go free and he was taken to this stone room. When he thought of it the other evil beings like Brand or Nocturne was here to. Was his whole existence for nothing? No he thought. It cannot be that I'm the evil one, or am I? The seeds of doubt was planted into his mind. The next visitor could perhaps change him, if they say the right words. Or did the right actions...

Update 3#

Renekton has escaped from his prison, luckily enough the league has created a image of Renekton, thus he is still able to answer questions.

The real Renekton's home is now currently located in Shurima in a unknown cave.

All AFK IdraSol

02-16-2014

((Give it time! Get involved with other threads, that'll broaden your openings. Also, you only need to bump every 12 hours or so. That should refresh it at the top of the list. Don't worry about it, you'll grow in time.
That being said. Welcome to the RP forums! Enjoy your stay. Please take note of all emergency exits, the "edit" button on the bottom right of every post and the "X" at the top of your screen.
GLHF!))

Dear Renekton

What is your blade made of? Hecarim and I are rather curious how your blade (or any blade for that matter) can chip away at a giant stone tower.

Samantha Noel, caretaker of Hecarim

Dear Renekton

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
((Give it time! Get involved with other threads, that'll broaden your openings. Also, you only need to bump every 12 hours or so. That should refresh it at the top of the list. Don't worry about it, you'll grow in time.
That being said. Welcome to the RP forums! Enjoy your stay. Please take note of all emergency exits, the "edit" button on the bottom right of every post and the "X" at the top of your screen.
GLHF!))

Dear Renekton

What is your blade made of? Hecarim and I are rather curious how your blade (or any blade for that matter) can chip away at a giant stone tower.

Samantha Noel, caretaker of Hecarim
Renekton eyes the letter that dropped into his cell with minor interest, as he reads it he eats a chunk of manatee meat while smacking loudly, while drops of blood lands on the paper as he writes back.

Dear four legged monstrosity,

My blade is made of a special metal from my homeworld. It's extremely rare as many workers died to extract it from our deepest mines. I personally call it spirit weapons as the metal is rumored to be filled with spirits. And no you cannot have it to analyze it.

-the true shadow of war, Renekton.

All AFK IdraSol

02-16-2014

Hecarim laughs at his boldness."The true shadow of war? I am War Incarnate!"

Butcher,

The day I give up my title to you is the day I am purified. AKA Never.

Hecarim

Dear Renekton

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Hecarim laughs at his boldness."The true shadow of war? I am War Incarnate!"

Butcher,

The day I give up my title to you is the day I am purified. AKA Never.

Hecarim
Renekton eyes the new letter with minor interest as he picks his teeth with a manatee bone while writing back.

Dear four legged centaur imitation,

Your are nothing before me, (dat quote) I am a god amongst my people, your so called ruined king is a crocodile baby compared to me.

-with love Renekton.

AskCorpMundo

02-16-2014

((TIME TO P*SS OFF SOME LIZARDS!!))

A letter would arrive for Renekton written in Mundo's sloppy handwriting.

"Dear Rage Lizard,

If Rage Lizard so powerful, why Rage Lizard Brother (Dog God Guy) beat up Rage Lizard bad?

CEO Edmundo.

P.S. Mundo like to do business with Rage Lizard, if Rage Lizard have something Mundo can sell for good money.

Dear Renekton

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((TIME TO P*SS OFF SOME LIZARDS!!))

A letter would arrive for Renekton written in Mundo's sloppy handwriting.

"Dear Rage Lizard,

If Rage Lizard so powerful, why Rage Lizard Brother (Dog God Guy) beat up Rage Lizard bad?

CEO Edmundo.

P.S. Mundo like to do business with Rage Lizard, if Rage Lizard have something Mundo can sell for good money.
Renekton eyes the letter with little interest, upon reading it he flies into a rage and starts thrashing his room saying, "I WILL KILL YOU NASUS YOUR END DRAWS NEAR! LET ME OUT OF THIS F*** STONE ROOM." While turning into his dominos form. His rage is so enormous the walls started cracking and crumbling, the summoners had to exhaust him at least 50 times and with minor wounds finally stopped his rampage. The summoners grabbed the letter on the way out and wrote back a reply.

Dear Mundo,

We would advise you not to remind him of his brother's rivalry. It's a touchy subject to say. And we are not sure if he wishes to do business with you. We advise you to not send him letters for a while... His rage almost destroyed his room.

-High summoner an'rum.

Thunderbird145

02-16-2014

Dear Butcher,

How does magnetism work on your own world?

From, Thunder.

Dear Renekton

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird145 View Post
Dear Butcher,

How does magnetism work on your own world?

From, Thunder.
Renekton still tired from the numerous exhaustion muttered out a answer to the high summoner. "I don't know... Why... Is he... Zzzz..." He then falled asleep again.

Dear thunder,

Our angry friend Renekton is still tired from a... Accident. But I shall answer to the best of my ability. I believe it works the same as on our planet. We don't know exactly how it works, and Renekton refuses to answer properly. I'm sorry if this does not answer your question.

-high summoner an'rum.

Thunderbird145

02-16-2014

Dear high summoner an'rum.

You have answered the question as best as you could, but I may visit Renekton myself.

From, Thunder

1234511 ... 29