Nidalee's Territory (Ask Nidalee)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhuntress View Post
Nidalee turned her head to face the girl, giving a vague acknowledgment of her presence. After staring for a few seconds and listening to her did she finally move. Rolling around, she stood up on her four legs to stretch. After various pops and groans of her bones, she settled on her haunches. It is fine, It isnt good for me to lay around anyways. What did you come here for girl?
I wanted to speak to you about growing up in the Kumungu jungles with cougars. I wanted to know how different it is compared to Ionian wolves.
Okami would not back away, as there was still enough space that she wasn't too close, and instead looked Nidalee directly in the eye. Something she didn't do when speaking to humans. Even though people had told of how Nidalee had slain humans for simply stepping into her territory before, Okami wasn't scared.

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
((Its really up to if you want to be friends with nidalee or be on her bad side. Im fine either way. I dont have much of an opinion on the matter.))

"Hmmm, Well nothing really off limits. Keep in mind the ecosystem. Try to hunt things that are in abundance. Stay away from things you notice aren't as common. But even with that its free reign. I doubt you can do more damage to the jungle than the rune wars did." Nidalee explained. She had put on her more protective armor for the exact reason that Cho'gath was coming. She was not going to be caught off guard in case something went wrong.

"But I am glad you made it. I am also somewhat curious about your hunting techniques. If you dont mind, I will be shadowing you during your stay." Nidalee chuckled slightly under her breath. "Not that you would know if i was anyways, but figured I would tell you."
Cho'Gath nodded his understanding. He knew of how important ecosystems were to maintain and the delicate balance between prey and predator had to be kept, but he just did not care much of the time. Most of what he hunted in the Void was for fun rather than food, and how much he ate often depended on his mood at the time. He could go long periods without food, he grew as he ate more food, but his problem was that he was never full. As long as he ate something every few days, he would suffer no penalties.

When she informed him that she would be following, he chuckled. "Fair enough." He said, and then turned toward the jungle woods.

He then began to change his figure. His arms and legs straightened and his height increased to make him taller and slimmer, and his two back appendages bent back behind him, deadly stingers ready to strike. His tail began to swing back and forth slowly, twice, and then grew a few inches longer. Finally, his eyes turned a brighter green...

And then, he was off. Swiftly and easily weaving through the trees and dodging branches as he searched, his eyes darting around and taking in the sights around him.

In his vision, he saw thermal outlines, detected scents, saw with dimmed vision that made darker areas appear brighter and bright areas appear dimmer, and he produced an echoing sound much like that of a toad combined with a cricket.

((Okay.))

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

((This is cool. Can I j oh wait....))

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
((This is cool. Can I j oh wait....))
((Join what? And why not?))

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
((Join what? And why not?))
((It was a joke referring to my cell, sorry for making bad jokes :P))

AskChoGath

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
((It was a joke referring to my cell, sorry for making bad jokes :P))
((Oh, it was joke. I like to wave at those as they pass me by.))

Headhuntress

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Agenor wander around pick up mushrooms without know himself entering nidalee's territory.

"Hmmm there's some more other there.."( ´・_・)o🍄 🍄🍄🍄
((Are you in the kumungu jungle or outside the institute. That will determine how i can respond))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
I wanted to speak to you about growing up in the Kumungu jungles with cougars. I wanted to know how different it is compared to Ionian wolves.
Okami would not back away, as there was still enough space that she wasn't too close, and instead looked Nidalee directly in the eye. Something she didn't do when speaking to humans. Even though people had told of how Nidalee had slain humans for simply stepping into her territory before, Okami wasn't scared.
In a burst of leaves that exploded out from where the cougar was sitting, the human shaped Nidalee appeared, also sitting on her rear with her knees up. Staring the other girl down, she decided to answer the girls question. "While I cannot say what it is like in Ionia, I cant imagine it would be nearly as dangerous as the Kumungu Jungle. Also the varying families of cougars and wolves probably had something to do with being raised differently." Nidalee crossed her legs underneath her and relaxed a bit, not sensing any hostility from the girl. "What specifically did you want to know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
Cho'Gath nodded his understanding. He knew of how important ecosystems were to maintain and the delicate balance between prey and predator had to be kept, but he just did not care much of the time. Most of what he hunted in the Void was for fun rather than food, and how much he ate often depended on his mood at the time. He could go long periods without food, he grew as he ate more food, but his problem was that he was never full. As long as he ate something every few days, he would suffer no penalties.

When she informed him that she would be following, he chuckled. "Fair enough." He said, and then turned toward the jungle woods.

He then began to change his figure. His arms and legs straightened and his height increased to make him taller and slimmer, and his two back appendages bent back behind him, deadly stingers ready to strike. His tail began to swing back and forth slowly, twice, and then grew a few inches longer. Finally, his eyes turned a brighter green...

And then, he was off. Swiftly and easily weaving through the trees and dodging branches as he searched, his eyes darting around and taking in the sights around him.

In his vision, he saw thermal outlines, detected scents, saw with dimmed vision that made darker areas appear brighter and bright areas appear dimmer, and he produced an echoing sound much like that of a toad combined with a cricket.

((Okay.))
Nidalee followed the beast from within the tree-tops. She was intrigued by his change in appearance as he began the hunt. She had only seen him grow larger and smaller, nothing as finite as she saw now.

Since she really had nothing planned, one of the benefits of being wild, she spent her time observing the other champion. Perhaps looking for a weakness or something that would help her on the fields against the void creature.

AskTheVeryBest

02-20-2014

Quote:
n a burst of leaves that exploded out from where the cougar was sitting, the human shaped Nidalee appeared, also sitting on her rear with her knees up. Staring the other girl down, she decided to answer the girls question. "While I cannot say what it is like in Ionia, I cant imagine it would be nearly as dangerous as the Kumungu Jungle. Also the varying families of cougars and wolves probably had something to do with being raised differently." Nidalee crossed her legs underneath her and relaxed a bit, not sensing any hostility from the girl. "What specifically did you want to know?"
Upon seeing Nidalee's transformation, she would look down. She was never comfortable around people, and was honestly more comfortable with Nidalee's cougar form. Even so, she resolved to continue speaking.
"Well, cougars live in family groups, so I was wondering about them. You always seem to be alone. Even being a summoner, I still go back to spend time with my father, mother, and all my siblings and cousins. Our pack was a fairly large one, and I miss them all…"
She would continue to ramble for a while, most likely not stopping until it was pointed out.

Unexisted

02-20-2014

(( inside the jungle. Agenor is gathering food for his meal. :D ))

Headhuntress

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
Upon seeing Nidalee's transformation, she would look down. She was never comfortable around people, and was honestly more comfortable with Nidalee's cougar form. Even so, she resolved to continue speaking.
"Well, cougars live in family groups, so I was wondering about them. You always seem to be alone. Even being a summoner, I still go back to spend time with my father, mother, and all my siblings and cousins. Our pack was a fairly large one, and I miss them all…"
She would continue to ramble for a while, most likely not stopping until it was pointed out.
Nidalee decided to interrupt the girl at one point. "Thats the difference. Felines, such as cougars dont have large packs. We tend to remain isolated. I was already on my own, having left the den prior to coming here." Nidalee noticed the shift in glance. 'Ah, this girl is like me, a little bit at least.' She though to herself.

Despite her thought on the subject, she remained as a human. She had been sunbathing quite a while prior to the girls arrival, so it was time for a shift anyways.