Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee's Territory (Ask Nidalee)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Headhuntress

10-05-2014

Quote:
Goau:
((I forgot what I had really planned to talk about.))

Goau shook his head. "If I wanted to look at caged animals, I would go to a zoo. Speaking of which, I've not done not that since I was 10..." He said, his mind trailing off for a moment to recall the past.

He shrugged and turned his attention back to Nidalee. "Anyway, I just wanted to come visit, say hello, and see how you were being treated and offer my aid in whatever way I could." He said in answer to her question. "If you do not mind my asking; are you in some kind of trouble?" He asked.

"No, I am not in trouble... Well maybe just a little bit of trouble. Apparently if you ignore the summons too often and escape the summoners that are sent after you they get upset. Followed by threatening to remove me from the league." Nidalee grumbled. She was not happy about it, and more than a few summoners were now in the medical quarters because of that. In a spark of anger, Nidalee smashed her fist against the floor of her room.

"Dirty humans, trying to cage me forever. As soon as they let me out they will pay dearly."