Nidalee's Territory (Ask Nidalee)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhuntress View Post
((Well, if you had waited a bit longer... Nidalee only speaks in third person when she is not face to face with someone. Its a way for her to try and trick strangers while she speaks from the shadows. The less secure they feel, the more likely they are to make a mistake.))
((Wow... that's not nearly as complicated as I was thinking. Anyway, welcome to the forums and I look forward to RP'ing with you as Cho in the near future.))

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

Nikolius ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3951)) wanders about the Kumungu Jungle, searching for a certain kitty lady.
"Perhaps she is not here," he says as he clears a path using his bayonet attached to his weapon.

MJelicks

02-18-2014

Athos got down on one knee, holding his spear at his side as a sign of respect. "Hello Nidalee." He said, looking up at her now. "You are as the stories say, one of the most beautiful in the land of Valoran." He was unsure whether or not that would buy him time, but he continued with, "I wish to learn the precision of aim with the spear, and all other things to do with the spear, from you, ma'am." He remained on his knee.

Headhuntress

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Nikolius ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3951)) wanders about the Kumungu Jungle, searching for a certain kitty lady.
"Perhaps she is not here," he says as he clears a path using his bayonet attached to his weapon.
((Geez, people and their bayonets.))

As Nikolius progressed through the jungle, he would begin to come across some sections of the land completely devoid of large jungle predators. Sure there were smaller ones as well as birds, but nothing bigger. If one looked carefully on the ground around those areas people would find many bear trap looking things sectioning off the area. Best hope you dont step on them unless you wish to alert the Huntress of your presence, though she probably already knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
Athos got down on one knee, holding his spear at his side as a sign of respect. "Hello Nidalee." He said, looking up at her now. "You are as the stories say, one of the most beautiful in the land of Valoran." He was unsure whether or not that would buy him time, but he continued with, "I wish to learn the precision of aim with the spear, and all other things to do with the spear, from you, ma'am." He remained on his knee.
Nidalee's face reddened ever so slightly at the compliment, though she hoped she was far enough away for it not to be seen. "Your compliments mean nothing to me." Taking one step backwards, Nidalee raised her spear up and behind her. Suddenly without warning of any kind, She let the spear loose, the tri-tipped missile going straight for the mans head.

Inches, or perhaps even centimeters before the spear would enter the mans skull and kill him, it vanished. A small flurry of leaves being the only thing that remains of the immanent death that was approaching the man. The spear was back in Nidalee's grasp as if it had never left. "You wish to learn this? You wish to attempt and learn from someone who relies, not on training and being taught but instinct and habit? Do you even have instinct of the wild?" Nidalee questioned. She detested civilized people. Partly because she was bad at handling them, the other part due to them thinking they are so much better than her with their methods.

MJelicks

02-18-2014

He did not flinch nor move when the spear almost hit him. He then said,"No Nidalee I do not. I do not have the instinct of the wild. I do wish to learn that though. I wish to learn everything you can teach me. And I'm sorry about the compliment then, I was trying to be kind," now looking down at the ground.

Headhuntress

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
He did not flinch nor move when the spear almost hit him. He then said,"No Nidalee I do not. I do not have the instinct of the wild. I do wish to learn that though. I wish to learn everything you can teach me. And I'm sorry about the compliment then, I was trying to be kind," now looking down at the ground.
Nidalee looked somewhat pleased at the unflinching man, however that was the exact opposite of what instinct would have told you to do. In the wild you do not trust that someone will spare you, you survive, you avoid harm no matter the cost.

"You have been trained already, so I cannot teach you much. Your training consists of formations, power, and being steadfast. To be able to learn anything useful from me you must be cunning, agile and versatile." Nidalee explained, continuing to stand on the rock formation looking down over the man. "But we shall see how far you can get with some tutelage."

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Dear Nidalee,

Could you please talk to the summoners to let me out? One fellow half animal to another? I cannot live in this disgusting cell anymore, I want to be free and actaully have water to swim in.

-Your desperate friend, Renekton.

Headhuntress

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
Dear Nidalee,

Could you please talk to the summoners to let me out? One fellow half animal to another? I cannot live in this disgusting cell anymore, I want to be free and actaully have water to swim in.

-Your desperate friend, Renekton.
A return letter is slipped underneath the bars of the butchers cell. Though the deliverer was never seen.
Quote:
Renekton
I am not sure what you expect me to do about the cell. I doubt the summoners would listen to my opinion in the first place about this situation. The best I can tell you is not kill people on sight? The only reason I have my own area is because I made a deal where people could visit... and i wouldnt kill them right away.

~Nidalee

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Dear Nidalee,

Let us just say they don't really trust me...

-Your chained up friend, Renekton.

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

Nikolius notices the trap and frowns. He steps on one, the metal clamping over his boot as he smiiles at his armor's resistance. "Bestial huntress, I require your assistance," he murmurs.