Nidalee's Territory (Ask Nidalee)

12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MJelicks

02-17-2014

He listened to her voice and let out a little laugh. "I'm here to better myself in the art of the spear. I heard you were one of the best with it. So why don't you show yourself? We can get better acquainted over a cup of tea or whatever you drink..." He said.

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
He listened to her voice and let out a little laugh. "I'm here to better myself in the art of the spear. I heard you were one of the best with it. So why don't you show yourself? We can get better acquainted over a cup of tea or whatever you drink..." He said.
"Nidalee will not show herself to those who would destroy her home as they walked through it." The voice seemed the be circling around the man. "Put away your weapon if you want even the slightest chance of meeting Nidalee." A growl punctuated her semi-command, clearly expressing there wasn't another option.

MJelicks

02-17-2014

He dropped his machete on the floor. "There. And what would you do if I didn't?" He said trying to draw her out at this point. "I am sorry for destroying your home ma'am."

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

Quote:
He dropped his machete on the floor. "There. And what would you do if I didn't?" He said trying to draw her out at this point. "I am sorry for destroying your home ma'am."
As if to answer his question, yet another tri-pronged spear flew out of the shadows impaling itself in another nearby tree trunk. "Next time Nidalee will aim for your flesh. Keep that thing on the ground." Nidalee still kept hidden, though her voice seemed a bit closer to the man.

MJelicks

02-17-2014

He turned 360 degrees to try and find the source of her voice. "Fine, it shall stay on the ground. I really do hope we don't try killing each other though, and that you will teach me about the way of the spear." He said.

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

Quote:
He turned 360 degrees to try and find the source of her voice. "Fine, it shall stay on the ground. I really do hope we don't try killing each other though, and that you will teach me about the way of the spear." He said.
"As if you had a chance in the first place."

Off to the side of the man, a spear landed in the side of a tree a good distance away, but still visible. "Follow, and we shall talk." The voice now in the direction of the far spear. If the man followed them, there would be more and more spears leading the man through the forest along a path that requires no hacking.

At the end of the path was a small opening in the trees, were some grass and a rock pile in the center.

MJelicks

02-18-2014

When Athos got to the end of the path, he saw the openong. "This must be some sort of trap..." He poked the wooden end of his spear around the grass and rocks, as if to find any traps.

AskChoGath

02-18-2014

((Nidalee speaks in third person?))

Ask kog maw

02-18-2014

((Only Kog'maw and mundo does that. Why break the meta?))

Headhuntress

02-18-2014

((Well, if you had waited a bit longer... Nidalee only speaks in third person when she is not face to face with someone. Its a way for her to try and trick strangers while she speaks from the shadows. The less secure they feel, the more likely they are to make a mistake.))

Quote:
When Athos got to the end of the path, he saw the opening. "This must be some sort of trap..." He poked the wooden end of his spear around the grass and rocks, as if to find any traps.
Probably to the mans surprise, there were no traps of any kind in the field. If she had wanted to trap him, she would have let the man in the jungle to hopefully get lost and die.

Stepping out from the protection of the jungle, Nidalee walked through the field from the opposite end towards the man. She stopped near the middle, staring intently at her intruder. She had a spear in her hand, ready to throw at a moments notice. "So tell me, human. What does a person from civilization hope to try and learn from me?"

12345612 ... 30