Nidalee's Territory (Ask Nidalee)

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Headhuntress

02-16-2014

((Nidalee is currently on house arrest in the institute, not in Kumungu. Keep that in mind.))
Half of Runeterra was decimated by the Rune Wars and the landscape altered or changed. Kumungu is an example of this change, morphing the landscape and making it extremely dangerous at that. The only ones that go there are sent by City-States, or have some personal reason that is greater than their desire to stay alive. There are no settlements, no roads, no humans.

Kumungu jungle, A place of mystery and danger. A place Nidalee calls home. Having taken up residence in some ruins within, Nidalee was aware of all that went on within her borders. She would defend it to her last drop of blood, that is if the jungle didn't do that on its own.

Every step taken further into the land, the feeling of being watched grows stronger. Paranoia would be ever present, never know where the watcher was staring from. A flash of green, a strange eerie sound, a rush of wind on the outskirts of your vision.

Those who managed to pass through her minefield of traps, survive the territories denizens, and manage to find the Huntress in the trees might just be able to ask a question or two before they are no longer welcome. Or if they managed to get on her good side, perhaps a third question would be permitted.
Name:  JungleTemple1000.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  157.5 KB
Name:  article_post_width_Nidalee_Splash_6.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  118.2 KB

AskGraves2

02-16-2014

a Letter blows in for the great huntress Nidalee

Hey Nidalee, if you are every around bilgewater let me know there is a bar and some good drinks with your names on them, and also what is your breakfast of champions?

Signed Graves, The outlaw

Headhuntress

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
a Letter blows in for the great huntress Nidalee

Hey Nidalee, if you are every around bilgewater let me know there is a bar and some good drinks with your names on them, and also what is your breakfast of champions?

Signed Graves, The outlaw
Nidalee looks the letter over. While curious why graves had any interest her her choice of food, having never really had a long conversation with the man, she decided to go ahead and answer the man.

Quote:
To Graves

For breakfast, what I usually eat is things I find in jungle that morning. And as for being around Bilgewater, I do end up there on occasion so I will keep your offer in mind.
Nidalee would send her somewhat blood stained letter, as she had written while eating breakfast.

BloatedBile

02-16-2014

dear nidalee,

how do you pronounce ur name? ive heard a few different ways.

-bb

AskTheVeryBest

02-16-2014

Okami would walk through the forest, looking for Nidalee. She wanted to talk to her favorite champion, especially since she had also been raised by animals. Stopping for a minute to talk to a forest resident, she asked where Nidalee was and was warned of the traps. That scared her, but she decided to keep going anyway. She headed deeper into the forest, carefully looking out for traps.

AskGraves2

02-16-2014

Another letter arrives for the great huntress.

Dear Nidalee,
It's great to hear that you will be joining us at the bar and hope to see you soon, and to ask you something, there is a lot speculation about this, what is your feelings/preference on the the Pridestalker know as Rengar? Since he is one of the few champions that is a cat or do you prefer more human based companions?

Signed Graves,the outlaw

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear nidalee,

how do you pronounce ur name? ive heard a few different ways.

-bb
"However you want to, How you speak the name in your language is of no concern to me. How I address myself though when speaking to others is like this. Nid, spoken like the word hid. Then a, just like an a. Followed by Lee, like the other champion lee sin."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
Okami would walk through the forest, looking for Nidalee. She wanted to talk to her favorite champion, especially since she had also been raised by animals. Stopping for a minute to talk to a forest resident, she asked where Nidalee was and was warned of the traps. That scared her, but she decided to keep going anyway. She headed deeper into the forest, carefully looking out for traps.
Nidalee watched the girl enter her domain. She stalked the shadows, following the girl as she drew further and further towards the place Nidalee calls home. If the girl kept going, she would enter into a section of trees where the denseness makes them impassable. Hidden deep within the tangled branches and vines was a small opening. A few traps lay hidden around the entrance but as far as it seemed, it was empty. Though whether thats a good or a bad thing is still up in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
Another letter arrives for the great huntress.

Dear Nidalee,
It's great to hear that you will be joining us at the bar and hope to see you soon, and to ask you something, there is a lot speculation about this, what is your feelings/preference on the the Pridestalker know as Rengar? Since he is one of the few champions that is a cat or do you prefer more human based companions?

Signed Graves,the outlaw
Quote:
Outlaw

I promised nothing, so do not get your hopes up about my visit.

As for your question about the pridestalker, I have no feeling or preference of him outside of minor respect. We are both hunters, and good at what we do. His being a cat or human does nothing to effect his skills. Who is doing this speculating? Seems they need to be taught a lesson.

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

((Paws to the front page))

MJelicks

02-17-2014

Athos walked through the jungle looking for the one called Nidalee. He had heard of her expertise with the spear, and wanted help in perfecting his art. He used his machete-like sword to cut through the forest and get to her, looking for any tell-tale signs of her.

Headhuntress

02-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
Athos walked through the jungle looking for the one called Nidalee. He had heard of her expertise with the spear, and wanted help in perfecting his art. He used his machete-like sword to cut through the forest and get to her, looking for any tell-tale signs of her.
If by tell tale signs of her presence included a spear embedding itself into the trunk of a tree inches on front of the mans face, then yes. There were signs. It wasnt very far into the jungle that the owner of the land made her distaste for the mans methods known. Moments after the first spear landed, yet another came flying from deep in the jungle towards the mans machete.

"What do you need Nidalee for..." A voice echoed from the surrounding shadows, its owner not making herself seen.

1234511 ... 32