The Search of the 7 Divine Stones ((sign up and later OOC))

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

This rp will be a action and humor filled adventure, split up into seven smaller ones, I will be in control for the leader of the group, and also the GM, that said No one not even champions will have the upper hand against the evil ones, I will not god mode unless it will be absolutely necessary.

During the rp I will wait up until 48 hours for all the members too answer, after that a small god mode interaction will be in place.

A little taste of what you can experience. Is devilish enchanced demons, a pact made with the devil himself, the fate of Runeterra in the your hands, the seven deadly sins, mermaids, mad men, immortals, goo monster, demon pirates, and plot twists en masse (haha I'm french). So that should overall give a good idea about what I want to create, without revealing too much. So please write if you want to participate, and leave a link if you are an OC.

Thanks for reading. Yours Truly

Kuronan

02-15-2014

I would love to participate in a proper roleplaying adventure and this is peaking my curiosity. Here's my Summoner, who is my only character at the moment. and hopefully you won't mind me using him for this roleplay.

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingmyBong View Post
This rp will be a action and humor filled adventure, split up into seven smaller ones, I will be in control for the leader of the group, and also the GM, that said No one not even champions will have the upper hand against the evil ones, I will not god mode unless it will be absolutely necessary.

During the rp I will wait up until 48 hours for all the members too answer, after that a small god mode interaction will be in place.

A little taste of what you can experience. Is devilish enchanced demons, a pact made with the devil himself, the fate of Runeterra in the your hands, the seven deadly sins, mermaids, mad men, immortals, goo monster, demon pirates, and plot twists en masse (haha I'm french). So that should overall give a good idea about what I want to create, without revealing too much. So please write if you want to participate, and leave a link if you are an OC.

Thanks for reading.

I would love to participate although i dont know how it would work since my character is the demon queen http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3923 still would like to join though.

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

Of course not everyone is welcome

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
I would love to participate although i dont know how it would work since my character is the demon queen http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3923 still would like to join though.
Well besides the hell fire skill I have no objections, most of the enemies were at some point "normal" (considering they live in Runeterra that is), so no biggie

AskTheVeryBest

02-15-2014

Is this a forum RP or one of the table top RP's that got really big a few weeks ago then kind of died off.

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

I'm gonna go with forum RP since I don't know Table top RP's at all

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingmyBong View Post
Well besides the hell fire skill I have no objections, most of the enemies were at some point "normal" (considering they live in Runeterra that is), so no biggie
what exactly is the problem with the skill i could tweak it if need be

BingmyBong

02-15-2014

The real problem is that I either will have too buff most of my bad guys, to be resistant, or perhaps you could tweak the amount of time it can be used, because most of them can somehow get rid of it naturally (I'm a beach kinda guy) however when you can control when you want it to go out, then it makes a few problem for at least 5 main bad guys

AskCorpMundo

02-15-2014

Mundo would love to join!

12345 ... 9