How to lose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEST ADC W0RLD

01-03-2010

Yes feeding makes you lose games but never discount what one good player can do. /shameless promotion

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/549...pwningface.png

pdfarsight

01-03-2010

Unfortunately, enemy players are rarely helpful in my bracket. When I'm losing, I often ask the enemy team what I'm doing that is making me so easy to kill.

Me: so what am I doing wrong?
Guy On Other Team: sucking
Me: could you maybe give me some constructive criticism or tips instead of just insulting me?
GOOT: cry more then
Me: -_-

I really can't wait until this game gets a replay feature.

noisia

01-03-2010

+1 op

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervous View Post
Ty for posting this. It is 100% true.

I have a friend who always *****es when he loses and he needs to read this. Not only does complaining not help you skill wise, it's annoying, and it makes people around you not like you.

Complaining = bad. Stop externalizing your weakness.
I really can't agree with this more.

I think we all have a friend like this... for me, it's a person who thinks it's the end of the world when they get gibbed early game during lane phase. The pessimistic mindset sets in and then complaining leads to even further bad play. Not saying that this person is a terrible player, but for some people it only takes a little bit to tip them over the edge to make them play horrible.

"Success begins in the mind, if you can't think successful you'll never be successful"

Takomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

did anyone ever thought the enemy team was just better rather than telling yourself that your team sucks? :/

Exhaler

01-04-2010

Well I agree that complaining doesnt help but sometimes you have to inform player son your team to stop overextending, play it safe and stop feeding.

It really isnt that hard at all to play it safe, be aware of the minimap and simply pay attention in the game.

I a high skilled player with 7 years Dota experience, 2 years HoN and a month of LoL experience and I see low skilled ppl that suicide out past river who has no clue what teamplay means and doesnt assist in ganks etc.

Thoose ppl I try to instruct and help, but when I get a shut the f** up in return and u cant play for **** when I have twice their kills and a 10th of their deaths even I loose it and hit em hard.

Some ppl desever being flamed and persecuted.

bookss

01-04-2010

Its more of an issue of accepting the fact that some people are newer or will always be bad at this game (or extremely UTI in some cases)

Ive been grouped with lvl 30s that just never seems to learn.

Telling them they suck **** doesnt do anything but make you AND him/her feel bad (or good?)

If you are stuck in a game thats total fail ive learned that listening to music or trying out new build or strat helps me believe my time isnt being wasted.

Klara de Koe

01-04-2010

It all depends on the champion you're playing. If you're taking a tank, because your team already has got a yi, sivir and ashe it isn't odd that you barely get kills and probably get more kills then deaths.
Just make sure you're acting like a tank. So initiate, hit the ones that are going to your carries and try to live. Don't push solo, since you haven't got any damage.
A ashe who is playing mid shouldn't get a 6/6/6 though. Even if she is even in deaths, a good ashe (which she should be, since she could farm better early game) must get the kills and unless your teammates are having hard times, she should at least get double kills vs deaths.

PosPosPos

01-04-2010

People who try to stand on the higher moral ground by stepping on those who are on a lower moral ground are no better off than whoever they step on.

Even if you, the OP, are right to say that they are bad players for putting the blame on others, being unable to see the gem in mud (aka why these "bad" players are whining) makes you no more than those you persecute.

Likewise, I am no better than you for criticizing you, however, it is worth it to prove a point that pointing fingers at people who point fingers does not disqualify you from being a person who points fingers.

Granrok

01-04-2010

I appreciate the nature of this post, and of course have some cents to throw into the pot.

1) I am classified as a noob to this game. Period.

2) Spamming to the opposite team that your teammate sucks is classless. Happened last night in a game I was in and the other team ripped on the guy who did it, rightfully so. Do I make noob mistakes? HELL YES, I am after all a NOOB.

3) If you really are that good, then help those that aren't. Yes it is frustrating to play any game with a noob, however ripping them apart for being new to the game, which you were also at one time, doesn't help anyone. If anything you may get them to leave the game insuring your loss. Congrats. Also actually pay attention to them. If said noob makes one mistake don't act like its the end of the world. If overall they did ok, great! Give them advice or stfu and move on.

Example: Played a game last night. This one guy, and his buddy, went on and on about how they had 400 games under their belts and everyone else sucked, especially me and my friend. I finished the game with less deaths, more mob kills, and a higher level. He spammed over and over to the other team how the game match system sucked, how we sucked, how everyone sucks. Loved to spout about his madd skillzorz and his glorious history, but when **** came to shove, instead of being a leader he was a whiner.

Note: Whiners are a losers.

meorah

01-04-2010

so this is like, the guide to sucking and then *****ing about people who state the accurate reason because it hurts your feelings and makes you not want to play better...

play bot games. they won't hurt your feelings and you'll end with 0 deaths so you'll be inspired the next time you try a real game.