Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to claim the 10 referrals Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillhart

01-14-2011

I got 975 RP added to my account automatically after getting my 10 referrals at level 5+. You don't have to claim it like you do with the IP boosts. It hit my account probably 3 weeks after I actually qualified for it.

Hope this helps.

Numino

01-15-2011

So do we need to email riot once we have the referrals or not because it says in rewards earned for me tier 3 champion 975 RP but I haven't received anything yet?

Amihai

02-08-2011

Go to your account on the LoL website, go to Rewards tab and click on redeem.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-08-2011

Don't necro old threads, especially with incorrect information.

FaintDrKBalanaR

Recruiter

02-23-2011

i got the same problem u.u i got 13 referr and i not see the 975 riot point HELP T_T

bigultramovies

Recruiter

03-22-2011

hello, i also have in prize selection 975 riot points, and i have over 10 referred friends,but i cant claim it,, i don't know if its because it says that we need to wait 48 hours or what,please, or redeemy someone help me.

NiceSPDR

03-22-2011

Quote:
serif:
it looks like this was added last night. There is sometimes a small delay with the referral system that should hopefully be resolved soon. =)

i love ionia master yi!!!!!!

BroMehGod

09-14-2011

I have yet to receive credit for a referral completion. Can someone help me please?

ooo Sick Boy ooo

09-14-2011

usually it takes 4-5 days for them to update it, after 10 referrals they have to manually go in and approve it. With the holiday last weekend and the big update i would think it might take like a week. If it's been longer then contact riot support.

GL

Osama Ben Laggin

01-22-2012

just wait it out for 24-48 hours