3v3 Jungle route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micksterzone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Hello.
I have recently started playing evelyn, and have had success and failure, and i would like to know of any 3v3 Jungle route for evelyn.
I usually build sheen, then to boots of mobility, maji's soulstealer then finish Lich Bane. I would appreciate any suggestions for a route.
(Preferably if it works with my current standard build)

Nephrael

01-04-2011

Heck I'd just like to see a 3v3 jungle route, or I want to know if its viable in order to give 2 solo lanes!

Raja Naga

01-04-2011

Recently I faced a jungling Warwick in 3s that started up top at the double golems on my side of the map. I predicted his route, greeted him and stole his Exp, and sent him back with 50 hp a few times (Yi's Q is an excellent counter to those who want the jungle for themselves on TT), getting him underleveled. I don't know how to jungle Eve in 3s but would strongly recommend taking stealth first if you plan on starting jungling on the enemy's side of the map.

In 3s I would think most teams would not concede the jungle and duo solo lane advantage--they will come looking for you.

Tokinatoor

01-04-2011

Well tell your team NO GANK!

Most people start at small wolves, golems or the short creep buffs on the top of map and then kill the ones they didnt get too. Once you hit 4 wih madreds kill dragon + smite and proceed to gank/ kill red buff.

Kesshisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2011

I Jungle in TT with Jax a lot. I don't have a set jungle route. Basically I go top golem/wolves, then bottom wraiths/3creep camp. Or I do it the other way around.

I don't always get the enemy mobs. I change it up depending on how the lanes are pushed. Sometimes I'll gank, sometimes I'll get their creeps, sometimes I'll sneak in Lizard at level 2. It's all about experience because there is almost never a tower nearby for you to run to if you get caught.

Also, if you see a 3 man gank bottom, GET DRAGON! Even if both your teammates die, you need to secure dragon. That is too important to let the enemy have. This is why I almost never gank bottom after top hits level 6. (Around level 6 any champion can solo dragon.)

Learn your champion, and learn at which level you can take the top buffs. With Jax it's around the level where you get your life steal/lantern. Even if they're both wraith-buffs, take them. Denying them to the enemy is very worth it. Plus you get a ton of exp if you can clear out the entire jungle. You can, and will, out level everybody in the game if you can keep up the jungling in TT.

Micksterzone

01-04-2011

Thanks for all help
gonna try out the various suggestions right now