Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deep Saffron Silver+ Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

66FFFF

02-13-2014

Hi, a little about myself, My name's Jeremy i'm 19 and I'm currently a college student. As of late me and my duoq partner are tired of the ragers and feeders that come with this game and feel that we cant grow as players anymore without a team. We are looking to create a competitive ranked team to climb the ladder with this season. Our goals are gold/plat and beyond.

We are looking for dedicated players willing to put a lot of time into making a synergetic team. We are looking for people of similar skill level to grow with, preferably silver or high bronze, but exceptions can be made.

Must be 18+, and have a mic.

We are in EST and are normally on during weekdays from 2pm-2am. A practice schedule will be made one we have enough members. You must be willing to practice for a few hours daily. Weekends off.

Roles currently open: MID, ADC (may need a sub)

to apply fill out this application and a message will be sent to you in game for tryouts.

IGN:
PREFERRED ROLE:
CHAMP POOL:
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED?

and most importantly,
are you chill? you gotta be chill.

EDIT: final decisions will be made on Monday please be on around 6pm EST if you want to be considered.

TradedGFforLP

Recruiter

02-13-2014

I'm only 17, I'll be 18 in june, but I'm gonna apply and hope for the best lol.

Ign: Uber Joshua
Pref role: Mid
Reasons why I want to join: I've been looking for a team for awhile, I've been playing mid as much as possible, with a good amoutn of success. I'm looking to join a team that wants to play and practice seriously.
Will you be dedicated: Of course, I do online school which leaves me a lot of time to play league, and practice and play with the team.
& yes, I am chill.

Add me in game if you want to talk more about this, hopefully being 17 1/2 won't be a problem.

Senpai Tsubaki

02-13-2014

IGN:Pankow4
PREFERRED ROLE: Support
CHAMP POOL: 1.Thresh 2.Janna 3.Leona. These are my mains in solo que but if you manage to find a solid adc that likes to play passive i can also play Soraka.
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Practice support role with adc so i can learn how they think in certain situations. Improve my synergy with adc's
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED? I have open time on evenings on everyday besides wednesdays. Other than that i get out of class at around 1pm central time.
I'm very calm and collected when i play league. Raging is just stupid and gets you into trouble.

Jeffwally

02-13-2014

IGN:jeffwally
PREFERRED ROLE: mid/support
CHAMP POOL: kha, gragas, syndra, jayce, leona, thresh, annie
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: wanna do ranked 5s
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED sure why not

DsCoLdFeAr

02-13-2014

IGN: llillilllillilll
PREFERRED ROLE: adc
CHAMP POOL: Most of the Main ADC's
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Looking for a team that wants to play Ranked 5's and have fun.
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED? yes

TigerDoom

02-13-2014

IGN:TigerDoom
PREFERRED ROLE:Mid
CHAMP POOL:Swain ,Gragas,Yasuo,Orianna,Kassadin,LeBlanc,Zed
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Tired of soloq and it's mass amount of trolls. Looking for a team to grow with and grind the latter with.
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED?Yes, My practice times are open since I work and go to school from home.

ClungeCrushr

02-14-2014

IGN: ClungeCrushr
Role: Jungle/Sup
Champs: Eve,Kha,Vi... Leona,Alistar,Lulu
Reasons Why: Been looking for a team to join, getting tired of solo q as well
Dedication: In university, but will try best to play games when free. Add me in game if you're interested, thanks guys

Cadence

02-14-2014

IGN: Cadence
PREFERRED ROLE: Mid lane or AD Carry
CHAMP POOL: I can play all mid laners except for Diana and Cass
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to have a commitment to an actual team, and to improve my team fighting and communication!
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED? YES I WILL

Enaio

Recruiter

02-14-2014

IGN: Enaio
PREFERRED ROLE: Mid/Support
CHAMP POOL:
Mid: Ziggs, Diana, Gragas, Mordekaiser, Kayle
Support: Leona, Taric, Karama
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Been looking for a team for awhile. I have been in teams before where my commitment was stronger than any of the other members of the team. The way this sign up looks, the team actually wants to progress instead of trolling or bs-ing.
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED? Of course. You tell me when you want me to be on and I will be 15 minutes early! Doesn't matter what time of the day. You want 3am EST, you got it.

BTW, my time zone is EST just for your records

bloody nunchucks

02-14-2014

IGN: Bloody Nunchucks
PREFERRED ROLE: Supp (mid if needed)
CHAMP POOL: Mains are Thresh, Leo, Taric, Zyra. also Nami, Lux, Morg (mid: anivia, grag, ziggs, Kass)
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I really want to be part of a legit team with practices and get better and rank up. i have played with semi-pros before in duo and we usually win. i have not grinded the ladder yet and while my rank is low i have had Diamonds i duo with tell me im mid plat level.
WILL YOU BE DEDICATED? Of course.

WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A TRYOUT: I am very knowledgeable about the game, i watch pro steams and EU/NA LCS games all the time. I study Champ info and what calls pros make in what situations. I NEVER rage and always keep my team from doing so and have made many combacks because of that. I played over 500 support games last season, my bot lane died duo to ganks less than 50 times. i keep buff times, flash timers, ult timers, tele timers, drag and baron timers, ward timers in all my games. I can also help give pointers on other positions and playstyle and builds/champs and so on.

Give me a tryout, you wont be disappointed.