Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Starting a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KNIGHTCinima

02-13-2014

I am a bronze 3 top laner and im looking to start a ranked team, and to try and go far. Looking for dedicated player and also players over 16. Im looking for a mid, adc, support, and jungler. Please comment if interested trying to get something going.

Blood Wolf0

02-13-2014

I dont own many champs on this account(cant use my other) but im silver 5. I main jungle and jungle champs i own are: amumu, cho, mundo, eve, fiddle, jax, lee, malph( i dont like his jungle much though), yi, nas, nunu, udyr, ww. Im working on getting more champs but its a work in progress . I want to be a professional in the game 1 day. Not sure how your trying to play wether just for fun or professional. But if professional id be happy to join if you will let me. I have skype and am able to play however long or whenever you plan on playing. Im very flexible. Im 19 years old so im above 16. If you want a person with more champs thats understandable and no hard feelings ^_^ i can still talk today but cant play more today cause made plans with someone. So i can talk but not play since itll be hard to play and do my thing. So let me know if you want me if you dont no hard feelings ^_^

PS: i try to play a support type of jungler mostly and give kills away to others instead of carrying. Which is hard in low rank ive been told

TK1

02-13-2014

I can either Support or Jungle. IGN: FunagaTK add me and we can talk.

Kamisaurus

02-13-2014

I could Mid or Support, IGN: Kamisaurus.

CriticalWaffle

02-13-2014

I can top mid and support. IGN: CriticalWaffle

Alphamale8193

02-13-2014

ign: Alphamale8193
Main role : Adc ,i play cait ,lucian,ez,jinx & others but those are my best few
other roles i can play fairly well : mid ,support ,jungle
Rank: B4 although i won 7/10 of my placement matches so im very confused on why im B4

yes im over 16yrs of age and i have a working mic if needed i use raidcall preferably and have skype as well .im on just about everyday and more so at night since i work .im looking for a solid team that doesnt rage and wants to get better together .Please add me in game if you think im what your looking for in your team.

OmNiiCiide

02-13-2014

i can play any role. played for 2 years now. i play all the time my fav champs are lucian lb and ziggs im silver 5 im willing to put in the time to form a good team. IGN: Omniiciide

Best Zed Niger

02-13-2014

IGN: Xuju
Role: Mid/Top
Im willing be dedicated to this team, im silver 3 right now and climbing. My main was gold V last season until I got banned for using an Rp glitch.
My best champs would be Zed / LeBlanc / Yasuo / Gragas.
Hit me up if you want me.

nbcell

02-14-2014

IGN: nbcell
Hi I main adc in gold this season, i play jinx, ezreal, draven, sivir
send me a pm if interested

DiabloFever

02-14-2014

I am support main
main champs are Leona thrsh sona lulu blitz annie
I amb4 atm was b1 but dropped andwas s 2 last season
add me if you would want a support!!
DiabloFever