Ask Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zilean

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllPowerful1 View Post

Ryze...he thought.
"So you believe what he says about me?...I assure you he is wrong. I do not do anything wrong with the power I possess... the ancient crime I was blamed for was not my fault and I can not help if he refuses to believe that."

"I will try and show everyone the truth soon enough."

((That's all tonight I'm to tired to even think of a long reply will continue tomorrow.))
"I know what happened Xerath, no need to explain."

TheAllPowerful1

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTwistedTreant View Post
A loud knock is heard from the door as Maokai and an over excited Sapling wait outside
Xerath paused his conversation when another sound came form the door; he would tilt his head if it where possible. "Is this normal at the institute to received so many visitors. I never get this much attention in the rift." he flicked his wrist and the door opened.

"Maokai please enter." he stated and had a chair that matched Zilean's materialize. "Zilean and I was just in the middle of a conversation, you are free to join us and my I ask what brings you here my fellow champion."

Quote:
"I know what happened Xerath, no need to explain."

He turned back to Zilean.
"Good, I'm glad you do. you are a Mage of time after all I'm sure you could see what happened for yourself if you truly wanted. you maybe one of the only people who will believe I mean know harm in my current project so I may need your help with it as some point."

TheAllPowerful1

02-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Hello. I would jsut like to ask for your consent before I go further with an OC of mine.

In short, he will be Xerath's younger brother, who practised magic with him. However, my OC uses the magic to pull stupid pranks on people, so Xerath stopped teaching him. Then one day, as my OC wants to pull another prank on Xerath, he is witness to his ritual which turns him into the today-Xerath, and it happens to him as well (to an extent), but also makes him mad. SO nwo, he's just basically going around trolling people and annoying Xerath.

Deal?))
((Sure we can talk about it at least, I'm a stickler for plot hols so in order for me to be pleased we just need to fill them by answering the obvious questions. ((I have been writing a book for 9 years so this kinda things gets to me.)) such as we'll need to know how exactly he survived the blast because in Xerath's judgment people around him where killed and also we can't have them have locked your character away same a Xerath because it would give them the exact same lore, so we need to know how you have lived for thousands of years to still be around etc. Stuff like that, which we can talk and figure out. also it means will have to work together on what Xerath's life was like before the ritual which I plan to incorporate since you character will be involved and I have a big project/plan for what to do with Xerath on this thread which you character could end up closely involved so we may need to talk about that as well. sorry if this is over whelming #authortroubles))

Ask Zilean

02-17-2014

He looked at maokai and said. "Hello old one." Before turning back to Xerath saying, "perhaps."

TheAllPowerful1

02-18-2014

((bump for replies))

Ask Zilean

02-18-2014

((Nope.avi))

TheAllPowerful1

02-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
((Nope.avi))
((But why D=))

Fae Lulu

02-18-2014

((A little late, but welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Xerath in his Battlecast outfit floated into Xerath's room, and handed the Ascendant a letter at least twice the doll's size with ease.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xerath.jpg (338.7 KB, 14 views)

TheAllPowerful1

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
((A little late, but welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Xerath in his Battlecast outfit floated into Xerath's room, and handed the Ascendant a letter at least twice the doll's size with ease.
He scanned the figure. "The first Item for my room." he said almost in a happy-ish voice. His room was void of everything, just his empty square space so he was thrilled to put the little statue into the corner. He looked at it for a second then scooted it over a little more with one figure...then again until he was satisfied. He had never gotten a gift before so the little figure seemed to make him really happy. which was increasingly harder to do as he lost all his emotions to his mana form.

The letter opened itself in front of Xerath so he could read it, then it folded and fell to the floor. He snapped his fingers so that a blank page would appear before him then spot the worlds into existence on the page.

"Thank you Lulu for the statue; It's the first time anyone has really given me anything, I will treasure it. But to answer your question.... Yes I could teach you to fly, it is magic that I bend to help me float; Same as Malzahar does, so it is knowledge that can be past to another. Come visit me some time I and will see what I can do."

"And to Pix's question....actually I can't eat at all...but I am working on that and will get back to you with the answer."

He snapped again and the scroll rolled up, tying itself and flying out the window to Lulu.

Kuronan

02-19-2014

(( I'm going to assume that asking a question a second time is fair game? ))

Dear Xerath

I have been seeing you on the Fields of Justice a lot more, and I'm glad you are getting about. I'm curious though... What's it like, not having a body or organic compulsions? What is it like to be a form of Pure Energy in a world like ours? Also, can others be taught how to levitate as you do? if so, I would like to learn at some point in time.

Respectfully
Summoner Kuronan.