Ask Xerath

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAllPowerful1

Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
Zilean approaches the quarters of Xerath and knocks on the door.
Xerath had a book hovering in front of his face and three balls of energy in his hands. He stared at the book for a long time before he started to throw the ball's. He tossed one in the air and then the other, him trying to caught the first one in his hand as it fell. Missing the glowing ball it fell to the floor and made a tiny explosion, leaving that spot on the floor scorched. He looked down at the spot and then at the book. "Juggling is hard" he said.

When he heard a unsuspecting knock on his door he quickly made the book and balls dissipation. He stood straight his vision on the door.
"Yes, come in." he said and with a flick of his wrist the door opened on his command.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zilean

Senior Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllPowerful1 View Post
Xerath had a book hovering in front of his face and three balls of energy in his hands. He stared at the book for a long time before he started to throw the ball's. He tossed one in the air and then the other, him trying to caught the first one in his hand as it fell. Missing the glowing ball it fell to the floor and made a tiny explosion, leaving that spot on the floor scorched. He looked down at the spot and then at the book. "Juggling is hard" he said.

When he heard a unsuspecting knock on his door he quickly made the book and balls dissipation. He stood straight his vision on the door.
"Yes, come in." he said and with a flick of his wrist the door opened on his command.
He went inside saying, "I see you finally decided to open up yourself to visitors Xerath."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAllPowerful1

Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
He went inside saying, "I see you finally decided to open up yourself to visitors Xerath."
"Yes I have, I found it only prudent to answer the questions of summoners. All of my fellow champions are doing it; even the people I would not expect like singed and Mord. I think this would also be a good chance for me to meet some of champions. I never interact with anyone outside the rift and until recently when the summoners allowed me to pick some new powers I was rarely summoned. I have just been to myself for far to long and been displeased for far to long."

"Excuse me that's enough about me, how have you fared since coming to the institute? do you enjoy the company of champions and talking with summoners?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zilean

Senior Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllPowerful1 View Post
"Yes I have, I found it only prudent to answer the questions of summoners. All of my fellow champions are doing it; even the people I would not expect like singed and Mord. I think this would also be a good chance for me to meet some of champions. I never interact with anyone outside the rift and until recently when the summoners allowed me to pick some new powers I was rarely summoned. I have just been to myself for far to long and been displeased for far to long."

"Excuse me that's enough about me, how have you fared since coming to the institute? do you enjoy the company of champions and talking with summoners?"
"It makes the time go on, you get lonely from trying to seek a cure for this sickness."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAllPowerful1

Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
"It makes the time go on, you get lonely from trying to seek a cure for this sickness."
"Oh right sorry... would you like a chair?" he asked waving his wrist in the air. A large red velvet covered chair materialized behind him. "I do not keep anything in the room for sitting normally." gesturing around the dull room; which only reminded him of his own troubles. but Zilean had troubles to he realized and honestly Xerath didn't know much about Zilean, he knew the man was sick and that summoning him helped stop the sickness from spreading. but as to what the sickness was he was not sure, he was also trying to think of Zilean's actual age...He knew he had time powers but couldn't think of if he had been around as long as Xerath himself had.

"I am a near all powerful being...I'm working on my own goal currently; but maybe after I finish I could help you with that sickness...I' am interested in such things or I was...and hope to be again." his voice become more aloof as he talked. He hoped when he obtained his goal his dreams and desires would come back. but also he had a evil reputation to fix and what better way to change how people saw him then to try and use his powers for good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zilean

Senior Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllPowerful1 View Post
"Oh right sorry... would you like a chair?" he asked waving his wrist in the air. A large red velvet covered chair materialized behind him. "I do not keep anything in the room for sitting normally." gesturing around the dull room; which only reminded him of his own troubles. but Zilean had troubles to he realized and honestly Xerath didn't know much about Zilean, he knew the man was sick and that summoning him helped stop the sickness from spreading. but as to what the sickness was he was not sure, he was also trying to think of Zilean's actual age...He knew he had time powers but couldn't think of if he had been around as long as Xerath himself had.

"I am a near all powerful being...I'm working on my own goal currently; but maybe after I finish I could help you with that sickness...I' am interested in such things or I was...and hope to be again." his voice become more aloof as he talked. He hoped when he obtained his goal his dreams and desires would come back. but also he had a evil reputation to fix and what better way to change how people saw him then to try and use his powers for good.
He sat down saying, "your assistance would be great... But I'm not sure how Ryze would react to you helping me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAllPowerful1

Member

02-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zilean View Post
He sat down saying, "your assistance would be great... But I'm not sure how Ryze would react to you helping me."

Ryze...he thought.
"So you believe what he says about me?...I assure you he is wrong. I do not do anything wrong with the power I possess... the ancient crime I was blamed for was not my fault and I can not help if he refuses to believe that."

"I will try and show everyone the truth soon enough."

((That's all tonight I'm to tired to even think of a long reply will continue tomorrow.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTwistedTreant

Senior Member

02-16-2014

A loud knock is heard from the door as Maokai and an over excited Sapling wait outside


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

Senior Member

02-16-2014

((Hello. I would jsut like to ask for your consent before I go further with an OC of mine.

In short, he will be Xerath's younger brother, who practised magic with him. However, my OC uses the magic to pull stupid pranks on people, so Xerath stopped teaching him. Then one day, as my OC wants to pull another prank on Xerath, he is witness to his ritual which turns him into the today-Xerath, and it happens to him as well (to an extent), but also makes him mad. SO nwo, he's just basically going around trolling people and annoying Xerath.

Deal?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zilean

Senior Member

02-16-2014

((Brother oc's seems to be the flavor of the month))


123456 ... 8