Ask Xerath

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAllPowerful1

02-12-2014

A bright blue light glowed along a cave wall; it started out low and began to intensify as something moved up the cave. Xerath floated along, his bright lights scaring cave bewailing creatures from there hiding place sending then running about the floor as he ventured forward. He did not dodge or move out of the way of the formations of rock before him as he passed. As his presence touched the rock form, they seem to dissipate into nothing; clearing his path.

It had been a long time since he had been here, but when one was imprisoned here for thousands of years they don’t usually miss it. He came to the spot where he had been kept and looked at remints of the rock coffin that in closed him scattered on the floor. He scanned his pure mana form and looked at the pieces that still clung to his being.

He had been thinking a lot lately about the past, about his drive for power that lead up to this. He was beginning to become displeased with his past choices. His drive for power had forced him to become this being of pure magic; he had obtained his goal whether he had to be caged a thousand years to finally live it.

I was only now after those choices that he realized he didn’t really care, he had become bored of this life; all the power in the world but nothing to do with it. Not only was his potential suppressed in the league but even outside the rift with his accursed sarcophagus that still refuses to completely go away.

He felt anger boil up in him; He could hardly feel emotion anymore so he knew this was intense. Without warning he blasted the room with magic imitating from his hand. He drags his hand across the room of the cave, his power destroying everything, until the full cave was ready to collapse and was falling to pieces around his form. He did not react to the debris that threaten t fall on him instead a blue barrier appeared around him and the pieces would dissipate as they made contact with it. He suddenly shot off from his floating place, shooting through the roof of the mountain, the barrier carving through the rock as he flew.

Be burst out of the top of it and did the best he could to glare down at it. Without a human face and the sarcophagus covering what he called his face, it made it difficult to express the small emotion he felt. He placed his “hands” out in front of him and looked them over. “This form is no longer suitable to me,” he announced to no one. “If I had know I would be also limited in this form I would have remained mortal.” He was angry again and power resonated from his hands but he didn’t do anything simply gripped them so that it stopped.

Board with his current existence he came up with a plan. “I will again become “human” he uttered. “And I now where I need to go to do so.” Again talking to himself. He started flying with great haste towards the institute. He knew his fellow champions had been staying there to answer question, so he was sure they would allow him to stay as well. He wasn’t really interested in the summoners he had his own goals in mind.

Once he arrived at the institute he was given a room down the hall, next to champions like Twisted Fate and Malzahar that didn’t fit into other categories.

His room was plan, blank, nothing in it at all. Because he didn’t need, sleep, to eat or even sit because of his ability to float and fly. He was not gloomy over the condition of his living quarters; soon if he had his way he would be changing his room drastically.

“Come summoners speak with Xerath, ask what you will.”

BloatedBile

02-12-2014

dear xerath,

ur reckless use of magic endangers this world. the shuriman mages did what they must to stop you. why shouldnt summoners lock you up as well?

also can you even eat?

-bb

Kuronan

02-13-2014

Dear Xerath

Your 'kit' has recently undergone a drastic change, and your seem to have opened up more of your thoughts to summoners (and particularly one to Syndra) While I do LOVE the new change (as you probably realize, being called onto the Fields of Justice MUCH more often) I would like to ask if you would disclose to me the reasons behind this? I will respect your wishes if you do not desire to disclose this.

All the Best
Kuronan

TheAllPowerful1

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear xerath,

ur reckless use of magic endangers this world. the shuriman mages did what they must to stop you. why shouldnt summoners lock you up as well?

also can you even eat?

-bb
"My first question" he said lifting the letter and scanning it quickly. "You have guts summoner for saying such things to the most powerful being in ruin terra." he uttered setting the letter a blaze in his hand before conjuring up something to replay on. instead of writing he just spoke the worlds and they appeared on the paper.

"I do not use magic recklessly, what Have I done that would lead people to that conclusion? I simply studied magic with my fellow mages; only I excelled greatly beyond them then when I chose to take on my new form in order to have all the power unattainable."

"I did not chose to harm the city, I did not know the ritual would have that effect. Yet I was see as a monster and they believe me to be a uncaring shell as if I meant to do harm, and if i wanted to kill the one person I did care about."

"Yes I realize that this is a new time, if anyone had ever told stories or legends of me they would depict me as a mad mage who nearly wiped out his own circle. So I will not judge you summoner, not yet everyone is just to ignorant of the truth."

"To your next statement, yes they did stop me...Stop me from what i'm not sure, it was the ritual it's self that harmed them, not me after the ritual. I was not the monster they believe me to be. I had full control after the initial explosion....They captured me because I did not harm them, I did try to flee and failed. and I have suffered ever since, maybe if I had been as uncaring as they thought I was and killed them all that day, Thing today would be a lot different."

" I'm glad the summoners do not try and lock me away, why they haven't I'm not sure. Maybe they don't believe what they have always been told. and lastly no I don't eat but I' working on it."

With a flare of his hand the letter tied itself in a old fashion scroll and flew out the window to it's destination.

TheAllPowerful1

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
Dear Xerath

Your 'kit' has recently undergone a drastic change, and your seem to have opened up more of your thoughts to summoners (and particularly one to Syndra) While I do LOVE the new change (as you probably realize, being called onto the Fields of Justice MUCH more often) I would like to ask if you would disclose to me the reasons behind this? I will respect your wishes if you do not desire to disclose this.

All the Best
Kuronan

"The summoners have allowed me to change my abilities, I do still have the other ones obviously but they wanted me to pick new powers to incorporate in the rift."

"There reasoning behind this is, most summoners where not skilled enough to use my other abilities effectively. My new choices seem to be something summoners can now handle."

"I can't help the fact that my power is not easily controlled, even with my limits, the power of the rift and the power of the summoner summoning me.I'm just godlike; not to sound to conceded, I can't really be I don't have much emotion anymore. It took a good I think you summoners call them *Plat or Diamond level to control me well."

"The institute decided I need to pick easier yet powerful skills to use that would allow more to summon me so I did. I do so hope you like the change and will summon me more, I am...how do you say...OP in the howling abyss."

All AFK IdraSol

02-13-2014

((Welcome, dear Xerath! Enjoy your stay. Take note of all emergency exits, such as the EDIT button in the bottom right corner of every thread post as well as the X button in the tabs above.
I'm Mordekaiser, Sol, Hecarim, and Hecarim's caretaker, Samantha, by the way.))

TheAllPowerful1

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdraSol View Post
((Welcome, dear Xerath! Enjoy your stay. Take note of all emergency exits, such as the EDIT button in the bottom right corner of every thread post as well as the X button in the tabs above.
I'm Mordekaiser, Sol, Hecarim, and Hecarim's caretaker, Samantha, by the way.))
((Thank you for the welcome Mord,Hecarim,Samantha. I hope to RP with you soon.))

All AFK IdraSol

02-13-2014

A letter would arrive, titled to the "Laser Dude"

Dear Laser Dude,

Hi there! Hecarim and I, Samantha Noel, caretaker of the horsey, would like to know what your body is made of. He states that it is quite annoying to hit.

Samantha Noel

TheAllPowerful1

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdraSol View Post
A letter would arrive, titled to the "Laser Dude"

Dear Laser Dude,

Hi there! Hecarim and I, Samantha Noel, caretaker of the horsey, would like to know what your body is made of. He states that it is quite annoying to hit.

Samantha Noel
Xerath read the letter carefully and would raise a brow if he had one. He quickly conjured another scroll and spoke his words to it.

"I have made myself a being of pure magic, literally. I cast a ritual many years ago and said good bye to my mortal body. I had to become like this to hold my power, I grew to strong for my mortal shell to contain.

"I'm Magic, I'm mana; you can use many words for it. I actually can't be hit at all outside the rift, the bodies and weapons of others pass through this form. tho they can make contact with the pieces of sarcophagus still on me. I don't feel pain neither, the only time I can be hit or harmed is on the fields of justice, and this is the summoners doing."

He started to wrap the scroll with magic. As he was doing it we was think of his plan an goal here all together. Half of these answers will change soon. he thought. I must visit Yorick, and Mord to see if they can help me with this goal of mine. he flicked his wrist and away the scroll flew.

Ask Zilean

02-15-2014

Zilean approaches the quarters of Xerath and knocks on the door.

12345 ... 6