Skarner Rework Follow Through

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliqueCrow View Post
Uhh not a sock puppet but thanks? Love the hate bandwagon every one is on though, seems like a grand ol' time!
thats just what a sock poppet would say

Velkoz Reloaded

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliqueCrow View Post
I've been playing a lot of Skarner recently and I honestly think he's great. I admittedly didn't play him very often before the re-work so if he is in fact "worse" I don't see it. I have a lot of fun with Skarner and I feel like he's a really good jungler, who is in all honestly a niche' pick vs teams that know what's up, but I still feel like Riot did this one right.

Good work Riot, keep it up! ^^
STOP! He is NOT okay. He's mediocre at what he does. He's not as much fun. Almost everyone agrees on this. You're entitled to your opinion but when Riot has ALREADY said that he's undertuned, PLEASE stop saying he's good. HE IS NOT.

CliqueCrow

04-04-2014

I personally think he's a blast to play! I can easily understand people not having fun with him, different strokes and all that, but to say that Skarner is bad, or that the re-work sucks seems to be a bit extreme. I've seriously enjoyed the hell out of every game I've played with Skarner sure, and like I said I never was big on him before the re-work, I just don't get all the hate.

Shaella

04-04-2014

ok you're ****ing stupid.

Why should i ever pick Skarner over.. Any other jungler.

CliqueCrow

04-04-2014

Okay you're being rude for no apparent reason. And pick him because you enjoy him for crying out loud. You're not on a pro team so who cares who you play? And like I said earlier, I agree 100% that he is at BEST a niche' pick. Sorry you're taking it upon yourself to limit your champion pool because you're busy bandwagoning, if you don't have fun playing him, don't do it. But don't hate on Riot, or other people. Explain to me why he's so horrible? Even then great for you, don't play him. Just relax on the hate and play people you like. Have you tried FOTM? Seems more like your style

guiltui

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
ok you're ****ing stupid.

Why should i ever pick Skarner over.. Any other jungler.
Because hes an scorpion duh.

CliqueCrow

04-04-2014

A crystal scorpion too! Don't see many of them scuttling about

Shaella

04-04-2014

Then you realize how stupid what you're saying is, don't you?

The hero is bad. A rework that makes him so bad he's nigh unpickable compared to everyone else, is by definition a bad rework.

guiltui

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Then you realize how stupid what you're saying is, don't you?

The hero is bad. A rework that makes him so bad he's nigh unpickable compared to everyone else, is by definition a bad rework.
Calm down lol, i'm just joking.

CliqueCrow

04-04-2014

I'm having a hard time using all the facts you're throwing at me to put together a coherent argument. From your standpoint he is bad because people tell you his is bad so that's it. And I'm not sure you are following me either. I was simply saying I have fun with him and that Riot did a good job. You puffing out your chest and being rude isn't a counter-argument, its 3rd grade antics. Sorry you get so worked up about a game and all, sheesh.