Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

⚓ Support/Jungle Main [Silver] ⚓

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stannef

02-12-2014

My names Stannef,I am 17 years old, I started League in season 2. I'm a pretty laid back person that likes a good laugh and have a good time. I never rage and I don't take a loss like the end of the world.

Started ranked mid-season 3.
I climbing to Silver III, became inactive and ended in Silver V.

This season I went 7-3 in my promos, and was placed in bronze, I climbed out in a matter of a day or 2.

I am currently Silver again, but as a support player, it's pretty difficult to climb. I play Jungle when I can, it's my strongest role other than support. (I always steal red, counter-jungle, timers, etc.)

I'm very active.

I would like to join a team and set my goal as Platinum.
Add me.

IGN- Stannef
Skype- jonathan.musalam

Stannef

02-12-2014

bump

Stannef

02-12-2014

bump

Stannef

02-12-2014

bump

Stannef

02-13-2014

bump

Stannef

02-13-2014

bump

Stannef

02-13-2014

bump

MaducVin

02-13-2014

Hey, so my friends and I are interested in forming a ranked team. We currently have 4 members and are missing a jungler. We're all silver-ish ranked players.

We're mostly doing this for fun, none of us have any desire to invest a huge chunk of time into this game though we'll be taking the games seriously while in them.

Is this something you may be interested in?

spitzstick21

02-13-2014

I am also interested in joining a team. Was bronze 3 and I worked myself out of it since season 4 started and I am currently in silver 2 and believe I can work my way in to gold in the next couple weeks. I can do all roles but will put more focus on a specific role that my team needs from me. Name is spitzstick21 in league.

Stannef

02-14-2014

Quote:
MaducVin:
Hey, so my friends and I are interested in forming a ranked team. We currently have 4 members and are missing a jungler. We're all silver-ish ranked players.

We're mostly doing this for fun, none of us have any desire to invest a huge chunk of time into this game though we'll be taking the games seriously while in them.

Is this something you may be interested in?

This is perfect actually. Sure.