Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Forming New Bronze team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhyrexiaExarch

02-14-2014

Quote:
jusho1:
ok i got some good responces here so i have one spot left to fill

i'll add you today to get this thing started.

SHAWNEO19

02-14-2014

Summoner Name: SHAWNEO19
Timezone: est
Availability: depending on work
Role: ADC SUPP TOP
Rank s3/s4: silver 5
List your top 3 champions and why: Lucian Cait and annie
What role are you looking to play: i can play any
Why do you want to join my team? something to do

Tetsuo91

Recruiter

02-14-2014

Summoner Name:Tetsuo91
Timezone:Eastern
Availability:Any, except for fridays after 6ish
Role: prefer to top mid jungle adc support in that order
Rank s3/s4: B4/B4
List your top 3 champions and why: Orianna, Graves, Karma. No idea really, highest win ratios across a few games
What role are you looking to play? Fill the spots, really. I'm flexible
Why do you want to join my team? I just want to join a 5's team. tired of randoms.

MaloraSidewinder

02-14-2014

Summoner Name: Malora Sidewinder
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Availability: Open
Role: ADC
Rank s3/s4: NA/Bronze IV
List your top 3 champions and why:
1. Varus. Very solid Varus player, can stand toe to toe with much higher elo players while using Varus. Proficient in farming, zoning, surviving, and especially sniping. I can pilot every common build for him with at the very least proficiency, and have a custom build that absolutely devastates enemy tanks if they pull ahead. I can play him ADC, Mid, and have found (hilariously) good success using him to jungle.

2. Nasus. One of my strongest areas in LoL is farming, which means I have a natural affinity with Nasus. I can normally carry my team to victory so long as I get nasus, even against Darius, Teemo, and Renekton. Problem is that he gets banned roughly half the time in bronze ranked.
I can use him to jungle as well, but this isn't quite my strong suit.

3. Either Nocturne of Jarvan IV. I'm more comfortable with Nocturne, but J4 is a stronger champion, so my results are about the same.

What role are you looking to play? ADC is what I'm best at, but I'd be okay doing mid and top as well.

Why do you want to join my team? I'm a team oriented player who utilizes communication and tactics with my team to achieve victory. This is much harder to do pugging in bronze than in a premade party.

nbcell

02-14-2014

Summoner Name: nbcell
Timezone:Central
Availability:Anytime
Role:ADC
Rank s3/s4: silver s3 gold s4
List your top 3 champions and why: jinx, ezreal, draven. Because I try to learn adc role as best as possible and these are the ones I focused on.
What role are you looking to play: ADC ^
Why do you want to join my team?