Wasted time in League of Legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrLewtvig

02-12-2014

This thread is about the time you have wasted on the game.

What I mean by that is not the time spent playing the game daily, but the things we have done that Riot has completely screwed us out of. Lets take Urgot for example, I know for a fact a friend of mine spent 3 weeks getting extremely good at Urgot only to find him one of the most useless and easily countered champions in League of legends. When Yasuo was released, he dropped his plight for Urgot with the only regret of having put effort and time into that champion.

Here's one that I have personally just been through. I was excited when I saw the new Tryn skin, however I hated the champ. I thought he was too easy and faceroll simple to master, but I wanted that freaking skin. Despite my hatred of Tryndamere, I spent a week and a half learning him and figuring out that he isn't as over powered and easy to master as once thought. I loved him! He could have shortcuts through the jungle, clear extremely fast, turn the tide of teamfights, dive for days and even secure blue for the AP carry at a moment's notice. He became my champ man. The story ends sour as when I was going to buy the champion...the lunar festival was over...

That's just one of many other ones I've had with wasted time on League of legends. Share yours and let's all wallow in the misery of mistakes.

Shiro Pichu

02-12-2014

they ruined vayne

ZedongJQ1

02-12-2014

My wasted time was reading this post.