Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrono K

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Riot i wanna my money back!! Caitlyn is a useless champion!!!!!!!!! Pls fixxxxxxxxx nowwww

MISS FORTUNE DESTROY HER!

pleasse balance !!!

LordBlackstar

01-06-2011

IMO Phreak, you should talk about tactics on Twisted Treeline and Magma Chamber (when its released) as well as Summoner's Rift, though I understand that this would be very time consuming it would still be very useful.

Ilnor

01-06-2011

If i paid 450 for caitlyn i wouldn't be upset at all.

I mean really what part of this hero justifies 6300 IP

BUFF

Korlee

01-07-2011

You know Phreak... all those designers and their talk of designing more then nasty skank ****s for female champions? You know real monsters that are more then boobs, add armor, etc? Ya, all that lying and shoving off peeps like me that wanted more? These kinds of female champions are why I stopped playing and spending money on your game.

I doubt even magma chamber will get you my money again because all you employ are horny college nerds or.. well I have no polite words for the women you employ never designing anything interesting outside of their own anime desires.

Nihlism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

Reli hope tht guys at riot could stop making champions n start making maps...we got enuf heroes already...I'd be reli fun if we can actually relive one of the battle between Noxus and Ionia...

K1hryan

Recruiter

01-07-2011

Caitlyn is a useless Champion, improve damage from it, I spent and did not like, bought many items, I left it with some strong kill stolen, but I still can not face any champion in the 1x1

Madara89

01-07-2011

out of the numerous games of caitlyn i've only seen about 1 or 2 good ones, the rest were useless in every phase of the game, sure the Q hits hard early but by level 7 it becomes ignorable, and the R is terrible, i haven't seen it kill someone yet

con4n

01-07-2011

ill not play this **** anymore, should be playing SC2 for long ago, but this last champ just made me quit really,
In her ultimate its said "deal massive damage" MASSIVE DAMAGE? her ultimate deals 550(+1) physical damage to an enemy at lv16(stupid short distance at lv 6 and 11 and a little bit bigger at 16) wich i could go max 900 damage with sword of occult lv 20 + strong itens
now let me show how you guys are amateurs

with karthus i can easy deal 1k damage at lv16 TO ALL ****ING CHAMPIONS I N THE MAP.(even dead)

ill not even talk about her other skills, just terrible....again...

K1hryan

Recruiter

01-07-2011

she's a good champion early game, But at level 7, she doesn't hurt anyone
she should gain bonus damage per level, and make her ult unblockable

Kitten Wizard

01-07-2011

To fix Caitlin

Ultimate needs better scaling on AD.
Make [Headshot] work on abilities like Q and Ultimate.