Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiejustin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

lol can't wait to get spammed with negatives anyways i wonder when a CHEAP champion will come out you know 450s and 1350s something a lil more affordable XD srry

Dubuc

01-05-2011

very op champ ...

VanillaSpencer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Lurker View Post
Hot
sup broski

Kurvel

01-06-2011

Her abilities cost too much mana or her mana regen is way to low...whats the deal. You want her to be a carry but miss fortune can spam abilities and destroy her its not balanced at all.

pacopil

01-06-2011

Her base damage and scaling damage is ****, they need to fix it, and ult too, ¿why can allies block it?, karthus have one global ult that hit 5 champs do more or less the same damage and its unblockable(except bv,sp...).

Gattz1st

01-06-2011

Another bad thing about her. When you got your Head shot ready up. If you are silenced, the head shot won't be launched. So if you do a stand up 1 vs 1 against any champ that got a silence, you are screwed.

SYSTEMOFADOWN

01-06-2011

change slow...make another skill or ulti dont hit another champion alone target...thx

Pacoloco

01-06-2011

This character is worthless aiming towards middle game and a nuisance when it comes to late game. She barely does anything. She can very well harass champs early (unless there is a stealth or anybody that can just knock her out of the bushes and have her retreat), but what is the point in that? Her ultimate does little to no damage, it is block-able, she can only place 2 traps, and the net does nothing but save her once in a while.
My point is she sucks, is very VERY similar to Ashe; and yet costs 6300! Riot, I am disappointed. I expected a well rounded character that would bring more entertainment to the game. Instead we got this, a bad character that does nothing to improve game play.

Kitori

01-06-2011

The character is cool, but I think riot tried to make her to versatile and ended up with a lack luster character.

genmeng

01-06-2011

Another stupid girl champion, thanks admins... lame