Do you think this is a good idea?

Its wonderful someone should start working on it right away 2 50.00%
Worst idea ever do not post anymore 2 50.00%
it needs some work but has a good concept 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

League of legends football??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumthingstupid

01-03-2011

I am not really sure if creating custom game types is something riot has ever done or considered and i do not really know if this is such a great idea but i figured id post it and see what the community thinks after all it is a general discussion forum any way my idea is as follows recently while playing games of LoL i have noticed a lot of the champions have football like moves and i have always though it would be pretty awesome if there was a custom football game a couple examples/ideas i came up with so far are gragas's body slam to me resembles blocking like linemen in football so maybe he could be used as line men and rammus possibly a running back with his ball and shen could play as safety with his taunt charge and poppy could also do something with her charge sadly my football knowledge is kinda pathetic

nivekuil

BloodLikeIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

I like football as much as anyone else.

No to this idea.

Sumthingstupid

01-03-2011

Well i guess thats kinda what i was thinking only i wasnt hoping for soraka to be the ball

nivekuil

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumthingstupid View Post
Well i guess thats kinda what i was thinking only i wasnt hoping for soraka to be the ball
Then the ball dies in two rounds.