@RIOT: Please tell us patch notes on Mac version!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyDiperGravy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

It is 7pm PST im sure they are at home playing by now

Blueonblue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

+1.

I would love information about changes to the client.

sciyth

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
---PLEASE ALL UPVOTE THIS AND RESPOND, TO LET RIOT KNOW!!---

Dear Riot,

Some of us here (i think all of us), are sincerely/desperately waiting for the full release. But for those in Beta... Please tell us any involving patches which especially affect US, the Mac players.

Also, an ETA or something like that would be nice to hear...
udyr mentioned yesterday that their was nothing be done for the mac version in this patch. they are still working on better load times and fps.

Ch1NèSé

01-05-2011

But a official update on the project would be nice.
I've been googleing new updates of the MAC client a long time now. (Since september but still :i)

- Das Chinese.

Doxcology

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKant20 View Post
It's really easy to complain, but they didn't really have to do a Mac Version, and I commend them for doing it. While it does seem unfair, they will learn from this mistake and hopefully make it up to the Mac community with some more love on load times and stability for those in the Beta.
That statement of "They didn't have to make a Mac version so that makes it okay for them to completely blow everyone off" is incorrect. I bet you would be mad if Riot made an announcement and said "All new heroes and major game improving patches tomorrow!" then said nothing about it for a year. You'd probably ask, hey where's the update??? then after getting no response you would be pretty frustrated right?

WAR10ck

01-08-2011

all said and done, an ETA would be great.

sciyth

01-09-2011

Udyr did say their was nothing being done for the mac beta in that last patch.