Ask The Troll King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTCherz

02-19-2014

((Trundle, making me your queen was a great idea. You now have someone who is willing to give the trolls some lesser true ice weapons for fweee. I have a great PR~))

Dear Renekton

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
((Trundle, making me your queen was a great idea. You now have someone who is willing to give the trolls some lesser true ice weapons for fweee. I have a great PR~))
((Why won't anyone make me their queen? I'm beautiful to.))

Kuronan

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Renekton View Post
((Why won't anyone make me their queen? I'm beautiful to.))
(( I can make you Queen of the Crocodile-skin boots and Crocodile-skin Purses if you want... ))

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Chelsie swung through the door, her face a mix of anger and happiness. "Trundle, it seems an armory of true ice weapons lies in the Shurima Desert!" She said, excited. She then sighed a bit. "Also, does being a Freljord 'queen' usually come with death threats? Its been happening a lot more lately." She said. She did not like being hated, but she would have to deal with it.

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( I can make you Queen of the Crocodile-skin boots and Crocodile-skin Purses if you want... ))
((Sure just unlock this cell....))

LTCherz

02-20-2014

She quickly added on to the end of her sentence. "You go check it out, I'll be...at a place." She said, before dashing back out.

Asktrundle

02-20-2014

Trundle sat in silence on the couch staring at the television thinking about what she said. "I hate the desert." He said quietly. "...Death threats." Trundle shook his head and closed his eyes, thinking briefly. "Why does everything bad happen to me?" He sadly turned off the television and picked up Boneshiver and walked toward the door.

LTCherz

02-20-2014

A small card was left on the floor, a time and place.

6:00; sparring grounds was all it read.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

((If that is pertaining to me, you are such a liar.XD))

LTCherz

02-20-2014

((No, the death threats didn't come from you; the note was she made for herself. She dropped it running out.))